Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Whose int did you like better & why?

myic90

Who's int did you like better and why?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who's int did you like better & why?

• Hooker
    • Farley

Personally I think the Farley int was better, the skill level involved was superlative. To tip the ball over a taller and elite Jimmy Graham and control the bobbling ball and the subsequent toe-tip drill wasn't something I had seen for a long time. That being said, the Hooker one just had.. swag. The nonchalant one-hander and that NASTY stiff arm just made me giggle at a pitch that I did not know I was capable of. My dog actually looked up at me, the human dog-whistle.

What do you think?

They were both exceptional and both one handed catches.  I have to give the props to Farley though because of the tip.  They're both good young players and I only expect them to get better.  It's just ashamed that they wasted away such a good first half performance with a terrible second half.  They gotta make it up next week vs the Niners.  Would love to see a complete demolition next week to maybe give them a good confidence booster, judging it's a weak team but the Colts need it. 

I think Farleys just because he was in better position to just play defense on that play, could've made the tackle or defend the pass if he didn't get the pick. Our safeties are really bright spots on the defense this year. I believe Farley also had 10 total tackles.  

3 minutes ago, ColtsBlitz said:

I think Farleys just because he was in better position to just play defense on that play, could've made the tackle or defend the pass if he didn't get the pick. Our safeties are really bright spots on the defense this year. I believe Farley also had 10 total tackles.  

Farley is a nice surprise. Infact the whole secondary is full of playmakers. If quincy wilson gets right we may have best secondary in nfl before long.

I'm just happy to have play makers back there again. 

1 hour ago, WoolMagnet said:

I dont know if ANY will ever top that VERY special one at the end of the 2006 AFC championship.

That was such an emotional moment. I felt like we had finally climbed to the top of the mountain after so much waiting. 

I chose Farley.  It was unexpected, and may be the highlight of his career.

The Hooker pick looked so nonchalant, like it happens all the time, no big deal, just let me stiff-arm this RB into Hades and gain a few more yards...

The way the ball just ended up in Hookers' hands... I'm already used to it.  :thmup:

11 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I'm just happy to have play makers back there again. 

That was such an emotional moment. I felt like we had finally climbed to the top of the mountain after so much waiting. 

The moment that got me was the untouched Addai run up the gut for the TD.  THAT is when it hit me ........... SUPERBOWL !

i probably re-Watch that game 2 - 3 times a year.  More than the SB.

to me, that game was the pinnacle of Colts football in INDY.

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Farley is a nice surprise. Infact the whole secondary is full of playmakers. If quincy wilson gets right we may have best secondary in nfl before long.

The way our defense has developed is a reason why once Luck comes back, we are contenders for the playoffs. Kelly and Wilson are supposed to come back this week, so 2-3 is in sight. The Chiefs made the playoffs starting 1-5 for a season, I think we could at 2-4 if we lose vs the Titans and Luck returns week 7.

9 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I chose Farley.  It was unexpected, and may be the highlight of his career.

The Hooker pick looked so nonchalant, like it happens all the time, no big deal, just let me stiff-arm this RB into Hades and gain a few more yards...

The way the ball just ended up in Hookers' hands... I'm already used to it.  :thmup:

That is typically how Luck gets int. Bounces off receivers hands and into defenders but most dont one hand int it

3 minutes ago, ColtsBlitz said:

The way our defense has developed is a reason why once Luck comes back, we are contenders for the playoffs. Kelly and Wilson are supposed to come back this week, so 2-3 is in sight. The Chiefs made the playoffs starting 1-5 for a season, I think we could at 2-4 if we lose vs the Titans and Luck returns week 7.

I expect us to win the next two

Farley's because he created his INT.  For Hooker, you like to see a defender be able to take advantage of opportunities when they present themselves and he looked smooth doing it; that being said, Hooker never would have got his INT if the ball did not go thru Graham's hands... a catch he makes 9 times out of 10.