LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Steelers Thanksgiving Night Game Thread

785 posts in this topic

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Colts schedule down the stretch isn't overly scary either:  Texans, Vikings, Jags, Raiders, and Jets.  Other than the Raiders none of those teams are playing great football right now.

Houston has to play the Packers and the Bengals...and of course us. I say we have a good shot!

1 minute ago, SevaColt said:

Yes, no chance to win . Try the unknown. 

So, with that logic if Morris doesn't do well by the end of the 3rd qtr we should, what...try Patty Mac?  Then on to who...?  We're running out of unknowns - of which Tolzy is one of them.

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

Houston has to play the Packers and the Bengals...and of course us. I say we have a good shot!

But then, we lose when we're expected to win, our team has been wildly inconsistent.

1 person likes this

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

So, with that logic if Morris doesn't do well by the end of the 3rd qtr we should, what...try Patty Mac?  Then on to who...?  We're running out of unknowns - of which Tolzy is one of them.

Really Tolzy is an unknown?

this team is so frustrating to watch, defense is inept, and it shows how much Lucks' skill covers up

5-6.  I know it seems bad, but losses are a good thing for us.  If we can somehow go 1-4 over the rest of the season, that could be the end of the Pagano and Grigson era.

1 person likes this

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

5-6.  I know it seems bad, but losses are a good thing for us.  If we can somehow go 1-4 over the rest of the season, that could be the end of the Pagano and Grigson era.

Suck for Chuck!haha

1 person likes this

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

I hope it is just the end of grigson, I seem like the only one who thinks Pagano is ok. I think, with more talent on the defense and offense, we could see him be a good coach.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

I think the team needs a jolt, a different voice to listen to and a different management that'd address the team's issues not in year 4 and 5 but earlier even when winning was happening.

Tolzien was OK...he had little time and some drops..

...and we trailed all night..

.....Hes not Andrew but we knew that

2 minutes ago, SevaColt said:

Really Tolzy is an unknown?

I must have missed something.  Please enlighten me as to what you know.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

and we could also be 6-10 and have the whole coaching staff back next year.

I'll take the wins when we can get them.  Jim is going to do what he's going to do.  I just want to enjoy some wins whenever we get them.

3 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Its my guess that.we could lose ever remaining game and the coach and GM wont change

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

I think the team needs a jolt, a different voice to listen to and a different management that'd address the team's issues not in year 4 and 5 but earlier even when winning was happening.

I really believe that if the Colts don't go out and beat Denver in 2014, Jimmy Harbaugh would be our coach!

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

That could DEFINITELY be the case.  Can't deny...

Pagano and Grigson should have both been canned after last season. That little mistake is going to cost us a couple more years at least of spinning their wheels around .500. Pagano is supposed to be a defensive guy, and his in game is awful. Grigson makes this team less talented with every waste of a draft pick. 

1 person likes this

Why you would want your team to lose so someone gets fired?

anybody who would write that needs to look in a mirror 

thats pathetic

Jugs machine better get put to heavy use the next 10 days, and might want to work one those plays from the 1 yard line for Petes sake.

I am really sick of EVERYONE being injured on this team, what gives????

Venting here I ride or die with this team but gosh this is just bad.

2 people like this

I think the Colts win if Luck is playing. They'd won 2 and the Steelers had lost 4 not counting Cleveland. 

The Colts need the Bengals to beat the Texans now. They need anybody to beat the Texans lol but obviously the Bengals if nobody else.

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

?

Despite the Steelers beating us by 21 points I still don't see that team doing anything in the postseason the way we played tonight that should have been 48 to 7.