Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Steelers Thanksgiving Night Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, PhillyCOLTSfan said:

why arent we throwin the ball to moncrief when we are that close to goal all he does is catch those short tds all the time not one chance since he scored earlier forget dorsett he not clutch 

Probably because the Steelers have him all covered up, especially with TY out.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Trying to run down the clock it's what you do with a two score lead in the fourth quarter especially if your back is Bell.

I think it's too early for that.  The Colts have shown the ability to move the ball on your defense, so you shouldn't risk giving them the ball back in a 2 score game.  I'd have the guys keep playing to score another TD to seal it.  It could come back to haunt them

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Oh, please...just...STOP!  Tonight's game plan is working great.  Just poor, poor execution.  Just stop!  At least not tonight!!

You think still trying to play Brown with single coverage after he's torched you the last two times you've played him is a good game plan?  Interesting...

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

I think it's too early for that.  The Colts have shown the ability to move the ball on your defense, so you shouldn't risk giving them the ball back in a 2 score game.  I'd have the guys keep playing to score another TD to seal it.  It could come back to haunt them

No it's not. Honestly if it wasn't for the hold they are still running.  It's been working.

I'm more disappointed about this game the way it has played out because we could have actually had a shot at winning it. But AV missed a FG. Two failed 4th down conversions at the ONE yard line. And severeal dropped passes. But can't say we haven't put forth the effort tonight. Disappointed in our mental mistake but proud of my Colts!!!

9 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

I'll go out on a limb and say the Steelers punt again but then the Colts have to sell out to the pass to have a chance to win. As good as Scott has been he'll screw up if It comes to that (possibly because his WRs will also screw up like they already have with their drops).

:dunno::dunno::dunno: