Still ranked #32

Dr. T

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As we should be with all the new things taking place with the organization combine that with what happened last year \, Personally Im not worried about where we rank now, I am just worried about the finish (Which wont be all that great this year but it is coming)

As we should be with all the new things taking place with the organiation combine that with what happened last year \, Personally Im not worried about where we rank now, I am just worried about the finish (Which wont be all that great this year but it is coming)

Love it , rank us low say we have no weapons on offense say defense is new to scheme but when the monster come full swing an wup tail no excuses well the have luck or Reggie underdogs here we come

The Rams only went up because the Jags dropped two. The Dolphins went up too, and they didn't impress. It's not that the Rams are better than the were in the last ranking, it's that the Jags are worse.

Or the Jags only dropped two because the Rams went up one. It goes both ways. Either way, this is bull.

Or the Jags only dropped two because the Rams went up one. It goes both ways. Either way, this is bull.

Of course it is. Not only is it a power ranking, it's a preseason power ranking.

The first power ranking was basically just based on last season's records. And since they proclaimed that the Colts would be terrible, no way around it, they can't just let that go after one preseason game.

I think it's all a dreadful waste of time.

I understand the idea of not wasting time worrying about silly power rankings.... OK...

But **WOW** were those silly! We blasted the heck out of St. Louis and we stay last while they go up one? That's not just silly, that's not just wrong, that's flat out stupid! :yuk:

And while I agree we shouldn't get too worked up, frankly, I got a kick out of the team wearing those special T-shirts during warm-ups.... the one with the Colts as the 32nd ranked team in BIG BOLD LETTERS!

I like underdogs teams with a HUGE chip on their shoulder!

Keep us at 32... go head, make my day! :thmup:

I understand the idea of not wasting time worrying about silly power rankings.... OK...

But **WOW** were those silly! We blasted the heck out of St. Louis and we stay last while they go up one? That's not just silly, that's not just wrong, that's flat out stupid! :yuk:

And while I agree we shouldn't get too worked up, frankly, I got a kick out of the team wearing those special T-shirts during warm-ups.... the one with the Colts as the 32nd ranked team in BIG BOLD LETTERS!

I like underdogs teams with a HUGE chip on their shoulder!

Keep us at 32... go head, make my day! :thmup:

We gonna see when fisher gets his choice between Bradford and Barkley lol