Still ranked #32

Dr. T

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude we missed the boat on that one......

now we're stuck with the crappy neckbeard.

Bradford still is a capable QB, and just needs a line and receivers. It's bad when you're one of the most hit QBs and you play 10 games while the rest play 16.

There is no way they drop Bradford for Barkely. Even if they happen to get the #1 pick, pass on Barkley, and Barkley turns out to be better. It's not something they'll regret.

Bradford sucks , fisher sucks , rams sucks so .....

Well he had one of the best rookie seasons......

I'll agree with you on the Rams though.

USC QBs suck. Whatever happened to John David Booty? Is he still a 3rd stringer somewhere, or is he in the CFL yet?

Carson isn't that bad. He had his good years, and his bad.

Cassel has done pretty well for himself.

Leinart, that was just rough.

Booty wasn't ever really said to be anything anyway.

Sanchez should of not been drafted. He was a starter for his JR year, and entered the draft. I honestly don't know what the Jets were thinking.

Too be honest, if they had a better QB than Sanchez, the Jets may have won the SB with that defense.

Barkley has a shot.

They didn`t see what we saw.

I really would like to draft VERY EARLY one more time. See Grigs knock it out of the park one more time.

We still need lots of Very Talented guys to compete at the top. But like "Maverick said" its looking good right now!

Weapons, we got weapons.

Backups, TE 81& 46

LB 57

IMO our 3 fat man D-Line is going to do a very good job. I see stoutness & depth.

And Coach Pagano is known best for his secondary developement. They went deep a couple times and we were right there.

He will work on their last second technique. :thmup:

Sanchez should of not been drafted. He was a starter for his JR year, and entered the draft. I honestly don't know what the Jets were thinking.

Too be honest, if they had a better QB than Sanchez, the Jets may have won the SB with that defense.

Barkley has a shot.

I agree with you on all those points except maybe Cassel. He's done well for himself, but I don't think he's very good....if that makes sense. KC can do a lot better than him.

Sanchez is just the worst though.

"Texans defense ain't no jive."

Yeah, and Cam Newton is still having nightmares about Brooks Reed.

But yeah, I was surprised to see you guys at #32, definitely thought you earned at least a couple spots up. Moving past the Vikings and Browns wouldn't have been a stretch.

I don't pay the rankings any mind. I look at them just like how I look at college football's ranking. The fans control the rankings in CF, but it's obvious some teams are better than the ones ranked higher than them.

Us being #32 doesn't surprise me, I like the fact that we're considered the Worst. So when we become one of the best, everyone remember who wrote this article. I don't want him jumping on the bandwagon tryna move us to his top 20 or so

Personally, I would have ranked the Rams at #33.....

I would bet money that the Crimson Tide and Trojans would be able to beat them in a game. Sam Bradford is good news though, he's the only promise they have for the future, well, I guess you can add Steven Jackson as well.

The Rams only went up because the Jags dropped two. The Dolphins went up too, and they didn't impress. It's not that the Rams are better than the were in the last ranking, it's that the Jags are worse.

Why did the Jags, who beat the WORLD CHAMPIONS, fall two spots? Meanwhile the Rams who got dominated by the 32nd ranked team move up because of it.

Barkley has a shot.

The first group of guys were all Pete Carroll products. Barkley is a Lane Kiffin product. Kiffin is much better at developing QBs.

"Texans defense ain't no jive."

Yeah, and Cam Newton is still having nightmares about Brooks Reed.

But yeah, I was surprised to see you guys at #32, definitely thought you earned at least a couple spots up. Moving past the Vikings and Browns wouldn't have been a stretch.

I don't think you can use preseason as a measuring stick. Once the 53 man roster gets into place and the regular season gets underway...then we'll see some changes. We play the Vikings in week two, so we could go from #32 to #31 in week 3 if we pull off a W :)

I don't mind though. When you are at the bottom, the only place to go is up! I think this team will surprise some people.

I think Bradford is better then what he has shown which isnt bad in my opinion, he hasnt had anyone to throw to in his last two years and has been sacked 70 times

Bradford is a much better qb than those numbers from last year! Josh Mcdaniels system didn't fit him, you could tell he was struggling with what he was asked to do in that offense.

The arguments that Bradford is bad are invalid because he has never truly played with a true number 1 wide receiver. Yes people will mention Lloyd and say he's a number one but i don't think he is. Bradford needs a true wide receiver to make that team go anywhere. They need to draft better. it wont matter because the Rams won't have a shot at Barkley when he will already be taken by the Jags or Browns or Vikings.

Just keep Luck upright vs the Steelers, he will take care of the rest.

I heard on radio that Pagano's style of calling out players a tad in public (not in a press conference but via interviews to reporters) is a different style from Dungy admonishing them in private. Only the results will tell me how the players react to that. While the frankness is a welcome change of style, the results will be the ones that validate that.