Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Concerned/Excited

Warhorse

Just follow my lead.......

I am:

Concerned about the time it will take the o-line to jell.

Excited about the physical nature of our new o-line members.

Concerned about our health at WR over the whole season.

Excited about how freaking fast we are going to be at WR.

Concerned about how tough it will be for Pagano to keep spirits up during the tough times.

Excited to see how fired up this defense will be under Pagano.

Concerned about our complete makeover of Special Teams.

Excited about our complete makeover of Special Teams.

I am:

Concerned about how tough it will be for Pagano to keep spirits up during the tough times.

Lets let the team get to training camp at least...

Concerned about the difficulty in switching to 3-4

Excited about the potential of D-liners like Nevis and Chapman combined with experience like Redding and flanked by 93 and 98

Concerned about potential issues of a completely new backroom staff/coaching overhaul

Excited about the new routine being better than the last

Concerned about the inevitable reaction when Luck struggles

Excited about the inevitable eventual reaction when Luck lives up to his potential

Concerned: The fan base when Andrew Luck has rookie hiccups. I hope people realize that it will take some time and won't label him or the FO a bust if he doesn't be Cam Newton's records or if we don't make the playoffs.

Excited: A physical defense that can tackle. Especially Angry Pat

Donnie Avery-I have a really good feeling about him.

The two TE offense. I think this is a great way to give Andrew Luck a security blanket

I am:

A poem like this brings a tear to my eye, but I will hold it in until I die

Cause when football start its a new beginning

and the blue and white darn coats had best be winning.....

Amen

Concerned about the constant Luck/Manning comparisons we will have to endure over the next few seasons and the potential backlash it will have on Luck and the teams spirit

Exicted to see how this team used the Luck/Manning comparisons and all other criticisms as motivation to go out there and open up a can of whoop---

Concerned that if the team does too well I wont be able to get a good seat improvement on my season tickets next year! LOL!

Excited to see just how good this team can be... I know it may be inconsistent this year but I think we will see flashes of it throughout the season!

Concerned that people are labeling Luck the next Manning and declaring multiple Super Bowl wins before he's taken a snap.

Excited to see Luck play against Manning in one of the upcoming seasons, and hopefully when the playoffs are what is at stake. :D

Concerned about throwing and catching the long ball. Our Oline is being built for the run. Reggie isn't a deep ball guy. Luck wasn't deep ball guy. Our receivers are deep ball fast but unproven.

Excited about running the ball. Everything tells me we are going to run the ball very well. I really believe that.

Concerned about nothing

Excited about everything

I think the Colts will have at least a .500 record but I'm giving the Colts a free pass. It will probably be a roller coaster and I'm past the height limit. I'll deal.

Concerned about Andrew Luck ending up to be a super star. Cocerned is not the right word... hoping more like it.

Here's why....

This is a different NFL. Can anyone think of teams don't challenge for a SB when they have a great QB ? If Andrew is the real deal , just give it 2-3 years and you will all be happy campers.

I promise

Concerned that the Colts won't go undefeated and win the super with Andrew Luck as MVP this year.

Excited to see the development process as the colts attempt to build an overall team capable of winning not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, not eight, not nine, not ten, not eleven, not twelve, not thirteen but 14 championships. Ok I was going a little Lebron James there but a couple titles would be nice or a SB caliber team in contention on a yearly basis.

That'll be a bittersweet pill to swallow for myself, regardless of the outcome.....but it'll make for some quality entertainment.

I know right...I think I'll be going for Luck though, it'll be a classic coming-of-age tale lol.

Concerned about the offensive line giving Luck enough time to throw - time to gel as a unit.

Excited about their size (hoot!) and potential to be so much more than a one dimensional unit unlike the last few years.

Concerned about how many rookies we are probably going to carry this year.

Excited about seeing them grow as individuals AND as a team.

I am concerned about running up the score on opponents next season. I would hate to lose our classy label!!!

I am excited about the young prize that has been bestowed upon our beloved organization by the football Gods. A union formed with a man named Luck who wears the beautiful :blueshoe: . Can you say destiny? I can.

Maybe a little too soon. I honestly don't know who I'd root for in that situation. For Peyton, he's only got a couple more years....For us, if we go that far in Luck's first year, we'll probably make it to the big dance every other year for the next 18 or so.

Easy. Root for the Colts. The NFL stands for "Not for Long." You never know if you will get back again no matter how good you appear.

I am:

Concerned that our rookie qb will take a beating due to our porous o-line

Excited that he is a BaD @-- that will not let that stop his quest for total domination!!!