Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #3, Bears @ Colts, September 22, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Bears @ Colts  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will Taylor break 100 yards rushing in this game?

2. 2. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2024 at 05:15 PM

1 minute ago, IndyEV said:

Practice makes perfect! AR is clueless out there!!! He is NoT ready!!! Flacco can lead this team!!!

No he can’t this team isn’t good regardless of QB

Cleveland won last year because they have a defense. Not Flacco. We don’t have their defense.

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

Seriously, I want Steichen to run the ball at least once each time we get 3 new downs. WHY is AR passing 3 straight times here?

This is the first game of the year I am seeing, but from what y'all are all saying it seems like SS is trying to force AR to throw more to get more experience?  Just a thought.

3 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

This is the first game of the year I am seeing, but from what y'all are all saying it seems like SS is trying to force AR to throw more to get more experience?  Just a thought.

Don't force him to do anything at this point. He needs to learn to run an NFL offense not to put the team on his shoulders each game. Steichen is botching this HARD so far.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patrick Miller said:

Flacco took the browns to the playoffs last season. Dude is accurate.I guarantee you we would win more games with him.

we will without a doubt win more with flacco but we will lose out on a high draft pick .   unless we can win a super bowl I see no point in starting him .   The defense is way to bad to compete with elite teams

• Like 1

Just now, Solid84 said:

Don't force him to do anything at this point. He needs to learn to run an NFL offense not put the team on his shoulders each game. Steichen is botching this HARD so far.

If that is indeed his strategy, I agree with you 100%

• Like 2

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

Flacco took the browns to the playoffs last season. Dude is accurate.I guarantee you we would win more games with him.

No point in playing Flacco.  Even if he stinks, ride Richardson to the end.  The next GM will need the high draft pick.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gus's defense should look decent when you play a bad offense with a rookie qb or backup. See last season as that defense feasted on many of those types to set a Colt sack record. Hard to believe that Caleb coming in is only averaging 4 yds a completion.

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

If that is indeed his strategy, I agree with you 100%

I agree, Steichen should be teaching AR how to run an offense efficiently before asking him to do highly advanced stuff. He’s asking AR to throw too often. Young QB development is fragile, and Steichen is not doing well so far

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

Pretty easy to point out. 

You did not point out how well he played in the first game. I did not see you post any comments after that game. Granted, I don't read every comment. I have been critical of people but I point out when they play well.

• Like 2

Just now, NFLfan said:

You did not point out how well he played in the first game. I did not see you post any comments. I have been critical of people but I point out when they play well.

He’s great at throwing it deep and running. There’s my compliment.

• Thanks 1