2023 Game #15: Colts @ Falcons, Sunday, December 24th, 1PM EST

NFLfan

Colts @ Falcons  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Falcons
    • The game will end in a tie.
  2. 2. Taylor returns to play after having been injured a few games ago. Does he break 100 yards rushing?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2023 at 09:43 PM

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

First of all who in the world are you to tell me how you come across to me?  

No you didn’t state facts you stated your opinion because you feel others were over reacting tried to tell people to stop complaining when the Colts are playing extremely poorly.

I think you got his post mixed up with someone elses??

Just now, Shive said:

It seems like we have players playing overly-aggressively with conservative playcalling. Problem with that is that you have guys out of position, leaving gaping holes in the defense.

Exactly. The conservative play calling is telling players to stay back and contain, which obviously isn’t working, so the players try to be more aggressive to make up for it and it leads to them being out of position. 

• Like 1

Just now, Shive said:

It seems like we have players playing overly-aggressively with conservative playcalling. Problem with that is that you have guys out of position, leaving gaping holes in the defense.

Yeah that’s pretty much what I was saying.  It’s all starts up front.  Atlanta is having their way with the Colts defensive front and other guys can’t make plays because the backs are up to full speed.

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

No they aren’t they are your opinion.  A fact is something like Jonathan Taylor ran for x yards.  Saying someone is over reacting to something is 100% an opinion because it’s based on how you feel about what they said.

No a fact is when I can go back to any of these game threads find these same posters in the first half and find them again in the 2nd half.

It isn't an opinion, it can be proven easily.

Would tell you to go back and look at the other threads, but you can't see it here. So that would be pointless.

Just now, w87r said:

No a fact is when I can go back to any of these game threads find these same posters in the first half and find them again in the 2nd half.

It isn't an opinion, it can be proven easily.

Would tell you to go back and look at the other threats, but you can't see it here. So that would be pointless.

It’s an opinion based on how you feel about it and what you think is true.  Not everyone sees the world like you do.  Not everyone agrees with you on what’s over reacting and what’s not that’s why it can’t be a fact.

• Like 1