Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Game #11 Buccaneers @ Colts, Sunday, Nov. 26, 2023, 1PM EST

NFLfan

Bucs @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Baker Mayfield has not thrown more than 1 Interception in any game this year. How many times do you think the Colts defense will intercept him in this game?

2. 2. How do you believe Minshew will perform against this Tampa defense?

• He will play a near perfect game and will win this game for the Colts.
    • He will do just enough to win, but his stats won't be spectacular. .
    • He won't have to do much, as the defense and running game will win this one.
    • He will play so poorly that he may have to be replaced mid-game.
  3. 3. Will Taylor break 100 rushing yards?

4. 4. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2023 at 06:30 PM

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Something seems off on the timeline.     When the Colts drafted AR in April of 23, Ballard told the story of Morocco Brown finding Richardson in August of 22 during the Florida Gators summer camp leading up to the start of their 22 season.  Brown found him and called Ballard and talked about finding this incredible talent.  Brown only had 13 college starts. I think it was 12 in 22 and 1 in 21.   He barely played at all in 2021.    I recently (the last 4-6 weeks) went back and looked at all the interviews from the 23 draft to hear again all the stories that were told about Richardson.  Ballard, Brown,  Dodds, and 4 scouts who offered insight.    Hope this helps. 
    • Richardson's point is well taken by anyone that's been in a leadership role in a trade or specific industry. Far easier to manage professionals that don't need help and are accountable than to lead college kids that are hardly accountable, and don't have a clue what is going on. I understood his point and don't think it's ridiculous to say. He doesn't have to worry about how he throws a ball to a guy that struggles to catch a certain type... He just has to throw it how it needs to be thrown and the receiver is accountable/ expected to catch the ball. He doesn't feel the responsibility to get others lined up properly, or tell them what route they are running/how they need to call the blocking scheme. It's their jobs to know. It's his job to read the defense and execute the play. Sad that a 22 year old felt that way about a multiple national championship program, but it's reality. There's a reason some serious talented players don't make it to, let alone in the NFL. 
    • Who is everyone?   I’ve never heard that claim before from anyone?   Your writing it is the first time.  
    • I liked that he said one of the reasons he chose Florida is that they talked school, not just football.  Shows he was serious and mature even back then.  So glad we got him.     Also, I think I cracked Ballards logic when it comes to our D backfield.   He’s trying to build up AR’s confidence!  Can you imagine if he came in as a rookie and had to practice against really good DBs?  It could have broken him mentally.   (I’m half serious about that)
  • Members

• Pigskin

Pigskin 0

Rookie
    • ColtStrong2013

ColtStrong2013 3,537

• mirobi48

mirobi48 156

• nyyankeechris

nyyankeechris 76

• CoachLite

CoachLite 1,211