Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Week#7 Browns at Colts, October 22, 2023, 1:00PM

NFLfan

Browns @ Colts  

22 members have voted

1. 1. The Colts will score how many points in this game?

• 10 or fewer
    • 11 to 20
    • 21 to 30
    • Over 30 points
  2. 2. The Colts will allow how many points to the Browns in this game?

• 10 or fewer
    • 11 to 20
    • 21 to 30
    • More than 30 points
  3. 3. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Colts
    • Game ends in a tie
  4. 4. Bonus Question: For this game only, if you had to choose one style of offense, what would you prefer? (I purposely did not give a choice of "mix of pass and run".)

• Run-heavy offense
    • Pass heavy offense

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2023 at 05:15 PM

10 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

Garrett should’ve been banned for at least a year, minimum, and faced criminal charges. Watson should have faced criminal charges and should have received a lifetime ban. The NFL and the Browns even admitted that Watson was, at the very least, a total creep and a sex pest.

In the end, these guys are modern day gladiators. Just play the game for 3 hours and the rest, I could care a less bout.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I wish I could go back and re-live the Manning days. I didn’t appreciate enough at the time how awesome it was to wake up Sunday morning and pretty much know the Colts were going to win and 18 was going to do something special. 
    • after SB celebrations me and my family decided to skip out on the parade out of fear of not getting into the dome. Found out later they had to turn people away at the doors. It was so loud in there you could only feel the screams leave your body. That place was rocking.    to OP, I miss a lot of things about the Peyton era, but I’ll go with one less talked about. I miss Bob Sanders and and his effect on the defense. I miss Tony Dungy and his always punt/kick the field goal ways. 
    • Absolutely- and this is a central way many fans are disconnected from the priorities of the Colts brass.    CB and SS would love a division title, sure, but if they were being honest they would admit this is, in reality, a throw away season- everything they are doing revolves around developing AR, and that supersedes winning. If that wasn’t the case, much would be different, ie Richardson would be using his legs much more on designed runs and scrambles rather than being trained as a pocket passer; Taylor would have played 4th Q va Packers; and people calling for Flacco to start would possibly get what they want.    Personally I agree with the focus on Richardson’s development and health.     
    • The key to stopping Watt is to run the ball well. Not get into a situation where wr have to throw. Need to have sustained drives and not get behind the sticks.   I am excited for this game.I am excited if the d can play well again and if AR can play better then last week.
  • Members