Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts to debut ‘Indiana Nights’ uniforms on Sunday against Browns

shakedownstreet

• shakedownstreet changed the title to Colts to debut ‘Indiana Nights’ uniforms on Sunday against Browns
25 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What a great week. We get creamed down in Jacksonville, we lose AR for the season, we lose Grover for 6 games, and now this = these ugly uniforms. lmao 

I kind of like them but if we lose in them , might have to rename them..Indiana Nightmare unis.

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

To be clear if people like them good I am legit happy for you.  I just prefer the Colts classic look but I have no issue if people like them.

thank you for your blessing to like them :P 

I like them a lot and wouldn't be mad at all if they became the new standard uni :) 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, J@son said:

thank you for your blessing to like them :P 

I like them a lot and wouldn't be mad at all if they became the new standard uni :) 

I just said that because earlier in the thread I made a joke about the hits keep on coming in response to them and that was followed with a lot of people going I kinda like them so I was just trying to be clear I don’t have an issue with anyone who does like them.  It was not meant as a blessing to like them.

39 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I just said that because earlier in the thread I made a joke about the hits keep on coming in response to them and that was followed with a lot of people going I kinda like them so I was just trying to be clear I don’t have an issue with anyone who does like them.  It was not meant as a blessing to like them.

just giving you a hard time :P

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Marvin was intensly non - verbal here in Indy. That could be taken as aloof. lol Perhaps the first report after retirement of Marvin expressing himself was his allegedly shooting a gun on the mean streets of Philly.   Footwork, route running, speed, hands, reliability. Marvin, Our Willie May's. 
    • Funny that Marvin Harrison was mentioned in the A Mitchell discussion . My family was from the Syracuse area and my first cousin was a teammate of Marvin Harrison.  M.H. had a few Sunday dinners at my cousin's home . To put it bluntly , Marvin had a very "unusual " personality . Very aloof among with things. Hopefully Mitchell will follow in his footsteps.
    • Agreed. I don't really care how his communication skills are as long as they don't negatively affect the team or his performance. I've never heard he was a bad teammate from his coaches or teammate, so that's good. 
    • I think she will do fine or great.  I won't watch but it is good for the Fever and the WNBA. 
    • I'm going to get over his ability to express himself as I see him being the best thing at his WR responsibilities since Marvin.   Yea, it's the optimist time of the offseason.  We're going toe to toe baby!    I'm catching a game a week of replays of last seasons big games, and a Colts game now and then. I hope AR watches a lot of them too. There is a way, a rhythm how the good QBs, the good offenses get it done.     One thing I see against good defenses is what a danger zone throwing across the middle is.   And we saw what a easy pitch and catch team our D is between the hash marks.    
  • Members

• w87r

w87r 14,261

Moderators
    • Archer

Archer 1,783

• Restinpeacesweetchloe

Restinpeacesweetchloe 42,634

• Colt.45

Colt.45 2,417

• Iron Colt

Iron Colt 133