2023 Week#3: Colts @ Ravens, Sunday, September 24, 2023, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

Colts @ Ravens  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Ravens
    • Game ends in a tie
  2. 2. How many sacks will the Colts defense have?

• None
    • 1 to 2
    • 3 to 4
    • more than 4
  3. 3. How many touchdowns will Minshew have (throwing and rushing)?

• None
    • 4 or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2023 at 05:05 PM

10 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

Yup. If it were up to me, I’d give all of the Baltimore Colts history back to the Ravens. Johnny and the other Baltimore players hated Indy and wanted nothing to do with us, so I want nothing to do with them. 

And you’re right, Peyton was way better :)

They didn’t hate Indy.  In fact they said no disrespect but we didn’t play there. Irsay is very friendly with many of them. Raymond Berry used to visit Indy quite a bit. Johnny U invented everything Peyton mastered. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, AKB said:

been obvious for weeks. knew it was bad when Baker started over Brents, and we cut the other corner, Rush, Rodgers gone, Gilmore traded for pennies

I'm not too pressed about it. The signs that the secondary was going to be this bad was there the moment CB1 and CB2 this year were UDFA second year players that were mostly on the practice squad last year. It was always what was gonna make this team bad this year, along with a rookie QB

3 minutes ago, colts89 said:

I'm not too pressed about it. The signs that the secondary was going to be this bad was there the moment CB1 and CB2 this year were UDFA second year players that were mostly on the practice squad last year. It was always what was gonna make this team bad this year, along with a rookie QB

rookie QB hasn't made us bad so far, actually he has been an improvement. 

6 minutes ago, AKB said:

been obvious for weeks. knew it was bad when Baker started over Brents, and we cut the other corner, Rush, Rodgers gone, Gilmore traded for pennies

Brents wasn’t ready to play.   His health wasn’t good enough, then he wasn’t in good enough game shape.  That’s the only reason he hasn’t played until today.  

• Like 2

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

Brents wasn’t ready to play.   His health wasn’t good enough, then he wasn’t in good enough game shape.  That’s the only reason he hasn’t played until today.  

at least that is one positive. Baker isn't starting

Just now, chickenMan said:

Would be hard not to improve from Ryan last year

his play hasn't been a detriment, that's the point.