2023 Week#3: Colts @ Ravens, Sunday, September 24, 2023, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

Colts @ Ravens  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Ravens
    • Game ends in a tie
  2. 2. How many sacks will the Colts defense have?

• None
    • 1 to 2
    • 3 to 4
    • more than 4
  3. 3. How many touchdowns will Minshew have (throwing and rushing)?

• None
    • 4 or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2023 at 05:05 PM

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Johnny U actually said he wanted nothing to do with Indianapolis, after he said that, I took it personal as a fan. His loss. Peyton was better so cry sour gripes. 

Yup. If it were up to me, I’d give all of the Baltimore Colts history back to the Ravens. Johnny and the other Baltimore players hated Indy and wanted nothing to do with us, so I want nothing to do with them. 

And you’re right, Peyton was way better :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, chickenMan said:

Yup. If it were up to me, I’d give all of the Baltimore Colts history back to the Ravens. Johnny and the other Baltimore players hated Indy and wanted nothing to do with us, so I want nothing to do with them. 

Agreed.  But I'd keep the Baltimore Colts history just because it pisses them off.

He was rolling left so he definitely knew he was there, but I think he took the sack instead of risking a turnover. 

his checkdown to sermon was covered by Queen, and the other routes weren't developed enough

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

It was a different era.  Players were more loyal to their fans and their team.

Being a fan from neither state I have no issue with his statement.  I'm a fan of the franchise, not exclusive to the players.

Just my .02.

I agree 100% screw them. All they do is cry. I will take our history here in Indianapolis and call it a day. We had Peyton, Luck, Harbaugh, Marvin, Reggie, Dickerson, Edge, Freeney, and Mathis + big bad Bob. We have won a SB here as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1