2023 Week#3: Colts @ Ravens, Sunday, September 24, 2023, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

Colts @ Ravens  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Ravens
    • Game ends in a tie
  2. 2. How many sacks will the Colts defense have?

• None
    • 1 to 2
    • 3 to 4
    • more than 4
  3. 3. How many touchdowns will Minshew have (throwing and rushing)?

• None
    • 4 or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2023 at 05:05 PM

I’ve been wanting to get a Pittman jersey for a while, but my luck with jerseys is not good…whenever I buy a new one, that player either gets hurt, starts to play poorly, or is traded/leaves team. Maybe I’ll wait until after he gets new contract.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If anyone tries to make excuses for Baltimore that is pathetic. Maybe John Harbaugh left his hearing aid at home lmao . I am not buying 1 excuse. We kicked their butt, game over.

@HOZER, Cubs won too, lets party my friend. I am off until Tuesday night. Freakin Marlins won though. Brewers losing on purpose lmao 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

Not a boo bird. It’s annoying and frustrating that this team has and had the ability to win the game, but bad blocking and not picking up Hamilton. Not to mention that they let Jackson just run the ball as he pleased basically. 

Colts could easily be 3-0 or 2-1 right now, but no.

We are easily 2-1. Reading this game thread after the result is hilarious. So many people thought we had lost the game. Defeatist attitudes all around

6 hours ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

We are easily 2-1. Reading this game thread after the result is hilarious. So many people thought we had lost the game. Defeatist attitudes all around

It’s easy to show up after the fact and puff your chest out. The game thread is meant to be experienced as an up and down affair. 

19 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

You obviously weren’t on the forum while the game was happening. Read up. You’ll see. At that moment it was looking bleak.

Yeah there were a couple saying we had already lost before it was over. I think that is what you referring too? :thmup:. I have to say when Tucker came out, I thought it was over, then they had another chance to bring him out but punted. I couldn't believe that. I was walking around the room saying please punt/please punt and they did.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah there were a couple saying we had already lost before it was over. I think that is what you referring too? :thmup:. I have to say when Tucker came out, I thought it was over, then they had another chance to bring him out but punted. I couldn't believe that. I was walking around the room saying please punt/please punt and they did.

I was one of those, because Tucker *usually* doesn’t miss. That and we’ve seen that song and dance hundreds of times where Jackson/Hurts drive down the field last minute and score. 

I’m always okay with a little bit of overreactions during the actual game in this thread. It’s a very human thing to do. 

I am very happy with the win. I’ll be even more happy if we finally beat the Steelers this year. If we do that then I know this is a new era for Colts football lol…

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I was one of those, because Tucker *usually* doesn’t miss. That and we’ve seen that song and dance hundreds of times where Jackson/Hurts drive down the field last minute and score. 

I’m always okay with a little bit of overreactions during the actual game in this thread. It’s a very human thing to do. 

I am very happy with the win. I’ll be even more happy if we finally beat the Steelers this year. If we do that then I know this is a new era for Colts football lol…

Yesterdays win was pretty improbable. We had a 29% chance to win going into it. Playing there and Lamar was healthy, and we had no AR or Taylor. 29% chance isn't good at all. Once the Ravens got the ball in OT, we had a 7% of winning by ESPN compu box. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RollerColt said:

It’s easy to show up after the fact and puff your chest out. The game thread is meant to be experienced as an up and down affair. 

Sorry for being so confused. So many people said we had lost. I had to keep checking the score to make sure we had won. Not sure why you would say we had lost when we hadn't. 

13 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Sorry for being so confused. So many people said we had lost. I had to keep checking the score to make sure we had won. Not sure why you would say we had lost when we hadn't. 

Looks like someone is very salty. Have I touched a nerve?  I see you’ve gone around adding a bunch of confused reactions. 

I would try to explain things to you, but clearly that’s not going to happen. I think it’s best we go separate ways. Good luck to you and bless your soul. 

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Looks like someone is very salty. Have I touched a nerve?  I see you’ve gone around adding a bunch of confused reactions. 

I would try to explain things to you, but clearly that’s not going to happen. I think it’s best we go separate ways. Good luck to you and bless your soul. 

Indianapolis Colts Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Indianapolis Colts Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

I love the Colts. Always have and always will. I’m an Indiana resident, have been all of my life… and most people have no clue where we are on a map.

You can hate me all you want, and think whatever you want. But you can’t take away how I feel about my team. I’ve got a lot of love and respect for this franchise. I didn’t quit on the team in the ‘90s nor in 2011. I’ll still be here regardless of how many confused reactions I get. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I love the Colts. Always have and always will. I’m an Indiana resident, have been all of my life… and most people have no clue where we are on a map.

You can hate me all you want, and think whatever you want. But you can’t take away how I feel about my team. I’ve got a lot of love and respect for this franchise. I didn’t quit on the team in the ‘90s nor in 2011. I’ll still be here regardless of how many confused reactions I get. 

You sound like Marvin telling Peyton to run the ball down by the goalline against the Pats in the title game. Peyton told the team we are throwing it in, Marvin said, no your not, give it to Addai chuckling homer simpson GIF- Marvin of all people, the quiet gentleman talking smack in the huddle lmao 

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You sound like Marvin telling Peyton to run the ball down by the goalline against the Pats in the title game. Peyton told the team we are throwing it in, Marvin said, no your not, give it to Addai chuckling homer simpson GIF- Marvin of all people, the quiet gentleman talking smack in the huddle lmao 

I love that story. I guess after having a lot of loss in my life lately both figuratively and metaphorically, I’m over being pushed around. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Reds fandom gave Votto a standing ovation yesterday for our last home game of the season. Really felt like it was goodbye… 

Yeah I was in tears when Kris Bryant came up to bat Friday. The crowd did a standing ovation that lasted at least 1 minute. Bryant had to take his helmet off and wave to them.

• Like 1

• NFLfan locked, unpinned, unfeatured and pinned this topic