Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Season Opener: Jaguars @ Colts, Sunday, September 10, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Who scores the first TD for the Colts?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who scores the first TD for the Colts?

• Pierce
    • Pittman
    • Another WR, not Pierce or Pittman
    • A TE
    • Deon Jackson
    • Another RB/FB, not Jackson
    • Anthony Richardson
    • Another player on offense not already mentioned
    • Colts defense
    • Colts will not score a TD today
    • Special teams (return for a TD or other TD on special teams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2023 at 05:05 PM

Story of the game so far is OL generating very little push in the run game and it showed up even worse on that 4th & 1 conversion. Eagles can do it because their OL can generate that push. It is going to be a long season if this kind of push continues with a run oriented offense.

Just now, chad72 said:

Story of the game so far is OL generating very little push in the run game and it showed up even worse on that 4th & 1 conversion. Eagles can do it because their OL can generate that push. It is going to be a long season if this kind of push continues with a run oriented offense.

Go big Buck!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trace Pyott said:

It looked the spot was horrible after the 3rd down. I thought he had it by at least a yard. 

I think his knee hit just short.

Just now, holeymoley99 said:

We need a rb threat, Hull needs to be in there,Jackson 2.2 yards a carry no threat at all.

I really want to see Hull get in there.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Our running back is just a jag.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Colts should be leading this game. Maybe even getting ready to go up by two TD. I hope we can get Pittman and pierce involved more.

Our QB's strength is not throwing to outside WRs, throws high and we should hope a few of them are caught. Let us see.

Just now, smittywerb said:

im honestly surprised.  Our front 7 is stout (not surprised) but the defensive backs have been playing good.   Minus a couple of breakdowns due to lack of pass rush, I’m fine with this.

That was the case early on last season too when we were 3-3-1 when the offense was somewhat respectable and then the wheels came off. We should give another RB a chance.

Just now, AKB said:

i already enjoy this team much more than last years team, even if this is a 5-7 win kinda year. 

this is fun to watch. very happy with this draft

Agreed I don’t ever care if we get a win this year. I mean I hope we do but this is much better to watch

• Thanks 1