Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Season Opener: Jaguars @ Colts, Sunday, September 10, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Who scores the first TD for the Colts?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who scores the first TD for the Colts?

• Pierce
    • Pittman
    • Another WR, not Pierce or Pittman
    • A TE
    • Deon Jackson
    • Another RB/FB, not Jackson
    • Anthony Richardson
    • Another player on offense not already mentioned
    • Colts defense
    • Colts will not score a TD today
    • Special teams (return for a TD or other TD on special teams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2023 at 05:05 PM

5 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

you dont win games being conservative

if you are expecting more than 5 wins this entire season, that's extremely optimistic. 

if you're expecting a win today, you are in the heavy minority. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Boss7894 said:

I have to watch NFL Red zone anybody else watching red zone right now?

I am. That is the only way I could follow some of the Vikings game. I also have the Steelers/49ers and Cincy at Cleveland showing on TV. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

this is why i wanted taylor resigned with taylor you can just pound the ball .  we have zero run game without him 

taylor is a pay me now before we win type of player, we need more win first the money will come type of players. players  whose number one desire is winning.

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ballard's draft strategy is sound, IMO. It's his unwillingness to be more aggressive in other areas that I think holds him back. To build the kind of team he wants with as little outside help as he acquires, he'd have to be seriously outperforming everyone in the draft every year for several years in a row, and that's not going to happen.     Yeah it would be director of scouting or something similar, where he can work from a home base but still do his thing. It's really remarkable that he can compile this information without being on the road all year, but that probably means he has a network feeding him info, which is basically what a director would be doing. I have no idea about the compensation though.     Solak is not my cup of tea. I agree with his opinions often enough, but his presentation is grating. And he comes across as overly opinionated and downright contemptuous of anyone who disagrees with his strong opinions.   An example is last year, how he mocked the idea that any team would like Levis as a top level QB. For him, it had to be because NFL teams just like the guy who looks and talks like a franchise QB, no one could actually like Levis for his traits and his game. So the Colts were the team that was definitely going to fall in love with him, because he looks and talks the way Jim Irsay prefers, and therefore the Colts were going to stupidly draft him at #4. Again, not because they like his game. Anyone who disagreed with his analysis of Levis had to have a flawed and prejudiced process from top to bottom. He was loud and somewhat abrasive about it... and he was very wrong.    I think he does the work. I think he also gets ahead of himself in certain ways, and presents things as if he's absolutely certain, even when he's off on the details. In some ways, he seems more suited for sports debate shows than player analysis, and I don't like sports debate shows.
    • For his career Budda has 10% missed tackles. Pretty high actually. His big year with all those tackles he had a 72.7% completions rating. And a 125 passer rating and gave up 4 tds. Yowwww!   Since winning is everything, I see our management team adding 3 more pieces to strengthen our chances. I would expect at S, LB, RB. Barring injury, going right up to final cuts works for us.  
    • Laiatu Latu with some Colts gear on and brand new giant horseshoe tattoo on his shoulder safe to say this is my favorite player coming into the new season…    
    • There’s no reason to trade Paye.  None.   He fits comfortably in the roster.  Ballard just gushed over Paye this weekend.  Couldn’t say enough good things about him.     And since we let Pittman play out his rookie deal before re-signing him, I’m expecting the same with Paye.   Even if we don’t pick up the 5th year option, I think he’ll be back next year the same as Pittman.  
  • Members