Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Preseason Game 1: Colts @ Bills, Aug. 12, 1PM ET

NFLfan

21 hours ago, w87r said:

Addison is a beast, USC is my college football team.

Think both ended up in good spot.

I hope so. He reminded me of Cris Carter in the game the other day, catching the ball out of bounds while dragging his feet inbounds. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Boss7894 said:

He was a camp star last year… but in games too?

Everything was bad last year. O Line , QB and coaching included. Throw 2022 out the window. He hardly played and what WR looked good last year. 

1 minute ago, stitches said:

I would much rather us start Downs in the slot than McKenzie. 

I like McKenzie though.

If he don't start, we have a good backup slot, so that's good.

Rather him take the KO over Downs, as long as he doesn't continually bring it out from 8yds deep.

• Like 3

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Minshew is clearly better at this point.   We will see how the preseason goes

I wouldn't necessarily say better, but definitely more efficient. That's always been Minshew's game though. He will eat zone coverage apart underneath, but isn't a QB that can put an offense on his shoulders on a consistent basis. I'm really glad to have him on the team though. He's a great backup and mentor, especially since his strengths are where Richardson has holes in his game.

• Like 2

Just now, Shive said:

I wouldn't necessarily say better, but definitely more efficient. That's always been Minshew's game though. He will eat zone coverage apart underneath, but isn't a QB that can put an offense on his shoulders on a consistent basis. I'm really glad to have him on the team though. He's a great backup and mentor, especially since his strengths are where Richardson has holes in his game.

I'm saying right now.   Minshew is better.   AR  obviously has the higher upside.   

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Strachan being a preseason star again.

He's always looked good in camp and the preseason but for some reason Frank never really gave him a legit shot during the regular season to develop into something given his size and uncanny ability to make difficult catches.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Richardson pocket presence looked really good. If he had hit thst pierce shot that would of been over 100 yard quarter. That’s pretty impressive.

The NFL Network panel gave AR high marks. I thought he looked like a Vet more than a rookie which even surprised me.  It was his presence as you said. We didn't even get to see him take off and really run either. He had the INT but the pass Pierce was a TD had AP hung on to it.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Rush :rock:

Dang I missed it.

It was just Lara Overton, reporting her conversation after halftime with him.

Said he thinks Richardson played good and told the guys in the 2nd half to go have fun and get the win.

Said, can't tell coach preseason games don't mean anything.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

This is a joke right? I know it’s windy but dang.

It wasn't Matt Gay though, our other kicker that has no chance of making team.

• Like 2