Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Preseason Game 1: Colts @ Bills, Aug. 12, 1PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, coming on strong said:

if the offensive line struggles again this year ballard should go .   he had every chance to fix it and ignored it only drafting one player mid round

I'm hoping we can snag a decent G at roster cutdowns. There's always a few vets that get cut that could start on a lot of teams.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, smittywerb said:

for a preseason game, I like it.  Shane actually adjusted and it didn’t take him a half to do it.  Going to look even better we start utilizing ARs legs.  

I wrote that after that series when the Colts went for it on 4th down. I thought they should have utilized AR to run or pass. I think they ran the RB all 4 downs, if I am not mistaken. But I liked the playcalling afterwards. AR looks good. He seemed poised. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

How is Levis doing?

He is doing okay. He is 5 of 7 for 50 yards, no TD or INT, sacked twice. He led the team to a TD.  The Titans are alternating Willis and Levis.  WIllis has similar stats but he threw an INT. 

• Like 1

Ekiyor needs to realize his days of lining up against the likes of Vandy and South Carolina are over now. There were a couple of plays where he got absolutely blasted. I'm hoping he steps up and ends up being a steal for us.

Just now, Shive said:

I've wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt when he graded out well at C, but he's been just bad since then.

Yeah... a year ago I thought we can move him to center and free up some money from Kelly, but ... no... just NO! 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I wrote that after that series when the Colts went for it on 4th down. I thought they should have utilized AR to run or pass. I think they ran the RB all 4 downs, if I am not mistaken. But I liked the playcalling afterwards. AR looks good. He seemed poised. 

real season, that’s definitely a QB sneak.  I’m not worried.  And hopefully we’ll have JT.

• Like 3

Just now, stitches said:

Especially the second unit... the first unit I thought was OK. Especially since they were playing against the starters of the Bills. 

Yea first team looked solid and Braden Smith coming back will make it look even better.

• Like 5