Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Preseason Game 1: Colts @ Bills, Aug. 12, 1PM ET

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Has anybody paid for the YouTube TV Sunday Ticket?

There's a separate thread for that alone where they've discussed

1 minute ago, TaylorStillTruckedYou said:

I think the app was buggy at the start of the game.  It would not let me watch, but it allowed me to start watching after like 2 series 

Yeah reviews for the app haven't been kind

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Colts need JT.... But Jackson was pretty good today. Hull looked good too.

Hull seems like he is nice in open space and screens, but lacks the physicality and vision to be an every down back. Seems like a 3rd down recieving back. Jackson is definately much better running between the tackles. Definately should be getting our 3n1s 4n1s and goaline carries.

3 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

I did not…just can’t justify the price.  Plan to just watch replays via NFL+ this year

I did not…just can’t justify the price.  Plan to just watch replays via NFL+ this year

7 minutes ago, TaylorStillTruckedYou said:

The fact that Richardson processed all of that information and knew something was off while the blitz is in his face, resulting in the instinct to pump fake says a lot.   Still ended in a INT, but that was a result of trying to make something out of a broken play

Maybe it is just me but I have no problems with interceptions in preseason. You can't make something happen if you are gun-shy and afraid of making a mistake. (That is what I call "playing not to lose")  I like that he was aggressive and wanted to make something happen. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Maybe it is just me but I have no problems with interceptions in preseason. You can't make something happen if you are gun-shy and afraid of making a mistake. (That is what I call "playing not to lose")  I like that he was aggressive and wanted to make something happen. 

That’s like that QB from Georgia that some of us here… thought had potential 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Yep he played a lot better than what the stats say.  A bunch of Twitter feeds are calling him a bust and how they are not surprised he looked bad lol.  I’m just wondering if they even seen the game

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TaylorStillTruckedYou said:

Yep he played a lot better than what the stats say.  A bunch of Twitter feeds are calling him a bust and how they are not surprised he looked bad lol.  I’m just wondering if they even seen the game

They are trolling. It also depends what they were looking for. The coaches are working on stuff that fans may not appreciate. Fans want to see splash. The coach wants to see fundamentals.

I would ignore the folks on Twitter. It is even worse now that it calls itself X.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

See I have Hulu too. How do you feel about the switch?

Here is thread. Can continue talk over there, but will say I've been good with it

I really don't watch to much TV, but I had Hulu for the History channel.

That's the only thing I miss.

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

You can buy the NFL ticket as a standalone and not buy the monthly subscription.  I signed up when it was $100 off early in their offering.  I think I paid $395.  I think it’s $50 off now.

That seems pricy.  Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

They are trolling. It also depends what they were looking for. The coaches are working on stuff that fans may not appreciate. Fans want to see splash. The coach wants to see fundamentals.

I would ignore the folks on Twitter. It is even worse now that it calls itself X.  

They could call it X, but the Blue Bird 🐦 logo looked awesome.. 

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

You can buy the NFL ticket as a standalone and not buy the monthly subscription.  I signed up when it was $100 off early in their offering.  I think I paid $395.  I think it’s $50 off now.

With YouTube TV it was only $249.(during $100 off)

YouTube TV runs around $70/month 

8 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Talking about missing posters anyone know where Eaststreet has been, used to post daily and provided some very good takes.

I am not sure. I have not seen him in a while. People come and go. A lot of the people I used to engage with here no longer post here. 

Seeing the backup Oline today will be interesting to see how they play started these final 2 games. Richardson should not be out there with that second team Oline.  Hopefully it will be a quarter again Saturday against the bears. Then they can sit starters  the last preseason game. Bears looked good when Fields was in there today.

2 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

What happens if Sam outplays Minshew second half?

I think they will keep Minshew no matter what. He is a veteran and the goal is to develop Richardson and Minshew helps with that. Winning games is secondary and Ehlinger is a nice guy but  has no value over Minshew as I see it.