Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Preseason Game 1: Colts @ Bills, Aug. 12, 1PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, holeymoley99 said:

Said many time Rush more NFL ready then brents because of the speed difference. Think both will excel in time,excited about all our young dbs actually

Rick Venturi feels the exact same way. Rush has that quickness and speed that corrects mistakes which is a trait Rick loves. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Said many time Rush more NFL ready then brents because of the speed difference. Think both will excel in time,excited about all our young dbs actually

Yeah, I think both will be nice. High hopes on Jones too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patrick Miller said:

Dudes been getting handled Everytime he’s in. 

Just 2 plays, 1 when he was lined up against a guy he shouldn't be, and 2, the first play back after being injured.

From all reports he has been the 4th best LB in camp so far.(My assessment from reports)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

Just 2 plays, 1 when he was lined up against a guy he shouldn't be, and 2, the first play back after being injured.

From all reports he has been the 4th best LB in camp so far.(My assessment from reports)

Seems to me like he’s always out of place. Maybe I’m wrong but honestly, he was far from impressive.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, #12. said:

So far, I'm missing Bubba.

I think what we're seeing is guys trying too hard to prove themselves as returners instead of making the smart decision. As long as it doesn't leak into the regular season, it's not a big deal.

But yea, ST has not played great today.

Just now, w87r said:

Add to it that he took the wrong path on the wheel. He went under, which immediately put him 3-4 steps behind the receiver. Had he played it over top, he would have been right there with him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Going to be fun how young plays. He probably won’t play much.

Why didn't he include a dropped TD pass for Richardson (more important than 13yds negated by penalty)? Listed dropped INT for Levis?

1 minute ago, Patrick Miller said:

Seems to me like he’s always out of place. Maybe I’m wrong but honestly, he was far from impressive.

It's fair, hasn't looked the best today no doubt.

All reports from camp seem to support solid play from him.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Matabix said:

Freeland looked good with the 1st team. Thought the linebacker position hurt us the most on defense, but not to concerned about that. Pinter got blown up twice. Fries was the weak link with the 1s.

Well, I'm one that is watching for Freeland to play better at RT than Pinter or Fries at RG.  Then possibly slide Smith to RG and that could improve the oline.   I expect it to take a while.

• Like 4

Just now, DougDew said:

Well, I'm one that is watching for Freeland to play better at RT than Pinter or Fries at RG.  Then possibly slide Smith to RG and that could improve the oline.   I expect it to take a while.

Best case scenario with current set up. Need Freeland get better and fast.

He's getting reps, so that's a good thing.

Hopefully we look at adding someone this week.

• Like 1