Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Preseason Game 1: Colts @ Bills, Aug. 12, 1PM ET

NFLfan

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I think you can try it for free for a week or a month. I don't like streaming in general but could not get Vikings games without it. I paid $79 last year. It is $99 this year if I also want to stream NFL Network and RedZone. I think it is $39 if I choose games only. I have 30 days to decide what I want. I think I will choose the $39 one (No Red Zone or NFL Network).

I just checked the NFL+ site, redirected to my country NFL link, which gives actually reasonable deal at around $125 worth, and an option to pay in 4 monthly instalments. It's tempting, I may go month by month and see how it works. 

• Like 1

Just now, holeymoley99 said:

Wonder if Huntley gets some carries late 

Most likely, I think that was the main reason for bringing him in specifically. Guy familiar with system that can take a few snaps on short notice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Holder is right about this.

This is more of a response to Holder’s tweet…but just because the STAT sheet would have looked better or been on sports center. What AR could control is better footwork and stop sailing high…then he would have had a really solid day even without the throw to AP.

Don’t take this as a shot at AR…he did about what we thought. Sloppy mechanics showed up on several throws that you just have to make in the NFL. 

And he had some pretty darn good throws too. 

Literally every person can say, well if this was different, or we made that play. Meh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JlynRN said:

Afternoon everyone :)  I haven't been able to watch the game here, they are showing titans-bears on the NFL network. How have our guys looked?  Hopefully I can watch the replay sometime soon.

GOOOOOO Colts !!

The first and second units with Richardson and Minshew actually looked pretty good. Minshew took two sacks early but then got colts down for a TD. Even Richardson moved the ball well after a early int.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

I always thought the colts never gave Patmon a shot.

I watched him a ton in college at Wash State in that leach offense, he glided in his strides and looked special. Showed flashes here (The Cardinals game when we were out 11 starters) but never could put it together. Maybe change of scenery will help him, we are very deep at WR this year deepest in years so he wouldnt make this squad imo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JlynRN said:

Afternoon everyone :)  I haven't been able to watch the game here, they are showing titans-bears on the NFL network. How have our guys looked?  Hopefully I can watch the replay sometime soon.

GOOOOOO Colts !!

7am on NFL Network

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Well, I'm one that is watching for Freeland to play better at RT than Pinter or Fries at RG.  Then possibly slide Smith to RG and that could improve the oline.   I expect it to take a while.

Can only hope, won't cross my fingers on 4th and inches with Smith/Kelly/Q on the inside.