Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: Colts @ Cowboys, SNF, December 4th, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

Matt Ryan is the problem. Sorry. He is 100% the main problem.

100%, really? Last I looked how good has Taylor been and where has Leonard been? Last I looked Leonard is on his couch doing nothing. If Taylor and Leonard played like last year, Matt Ryan would have won 10 or 11 games this year. 

• Like 1

Our team can’t play complementary football. One has to put the other side in a difficult situation too often. O and D don’t help each other out at the same time taking advantage of a positive play on one side. Playing the same way as the Packers.

1 minute ago, PRnum1 said:

Strange play calling.

Run the ball 3 times and go into halftime down 1.

Instead 3 passes which lead to a turnover and now down by 8

to be fair Ryan tried that same ball to Pierce twice in a row. both times pierce was out of position and the ball was outside him. not sure why Ryan is forcing the issue. 

Throw the ball to campbell instead there. 

• Like 1

Just now, PRnum1 said:

Strange play calling.

Run the ball 3 times and go into halftime down 1.

Instead 3 passes which lead to a turnover and now down by 8

Not surprising with Parks and his inexperience honestly. I was expecting much, much worse these past few weeks but he hasn’t been a complete disaster. He’s got a lot of to learn for sure. 

• Like 1

I find it funny how many people here crap all over Leonard, but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that since he’s been out, our defense hasn’t been creating turnovers, and the run defense isn’t as good. 

But hey, keep calling him an expensive cheerleader and a waste of a contract. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

I find it funny how many people here crap all over Leonard, but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that since he’s been out, our defense hasn’t been creating turnovers, and the run defense isn’t as good. 

It was a joke calm down Francine.

1 minute ago, strt182 said:

im not mad with this first half.  Could have been better but seen some improvements . 

Improvement was the main thing I wanted to see and have. Can we do it all 4 qtrs is the next. As much as I want to beat the cowboys, the future pick could mean more. Do not believe in tanking. If we lose, want to lose giving 100%

2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

At this rate he's a Bob Sanders. Great when he plays but always hurt. The best ability is availability.

2 minutes ago, FuedinHatfield said:

Pierce has got to start making those catches. His drop rate is horrendous.

Pierce does not have an issue with catching.  He is out of position on those timing routes, which puts the ball out of place, which increases the difficulty of the catch exponentially. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jason Garrett says Dallas by 40. He was nothing but a ball boy for Jerry Jones that never won jack in the playoffs. It must be nice to have a job like he does and never win anything. chuckling homer simpson GIF- He couldn't carry Jimmy Johnson's Jock. If that was Jimmy talking smack I would be ok with it. 

Thing is Jimmy rarely would ever do that. Probably why he’s so respected. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I agree, I love Leonard.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jason Garrett says Dallas by 40. He was nothing but a ball boy for Jerry Jones that never won jack in the playoffs. It must be nice to have a job like he does and never win anything. chuckling homer simpson GIF- He couldn't carry Jimmy Johnson's Jock. If that was Jimmy talking smack I would be ok with it. 

He just still upset over that 0 burger we laid on his team

• Thanks 1

Just now, AustinnKaine said:

Pierce does not have an issue with catching.  He is out of position on those timing routes, which puts the ball out of place, which increases the difficulty of the catch exponentially. 

Yep his route running is a clear issue, limited route tree

2 minutes ago, FuedinHatfield said:

Check his drop rate.

one singular stat doesnt define him as a wr. 

his route tree is incomplete, he is out of position, which causes a lot of the passes to be out of range, or just barely hitting his hands. 

I've rewatched him every single game. he has very good hands. he has below average route running, and an incomplete route tree which affects everything else.