Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11: Eagles @ Colts, Nov. 20, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

10 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

That is not my point... 

The complaint people had was because we chose to call a safe play on 3rd and 11... from deep in our own territory. 

Pressing the issue in those situations have led to very bad things for this team, this year... It is why Frank is not here...

It was the correct call. We can get aggressive, and we will... But not there... :)

I'm good with 3-11 call.

But the game plan needs to include calculated risks to loosen their D.

And we'll need to keep up with their O. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

We haven’t beaten Eagles since 2006. 

Omg Chad WHY?!?! WHY would you even bring this to our attention?! Did you not view my previous gif?! Are you trying to land me straight in the ER?! 

I command you to delete that post right now!! I rebuke it, you hear me? REBUUUKKKKEEEEE!!

Animated GIF

2 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

It’s the fear of the interception… which is a valid fear I also share. Lol 

They don’t believe in Ryan’s arm down the field 30 yards plus, just underneath up to 20 yards.

Now Eagles will be playing safeties deep, not wise to test them. Go down methodically 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

I'm good with 3-11 call.

But the game plan needs to include calculated risks to loosen their D.

And we'll need to keep up with their O. 

And we just have to be patient for the aggressive calls. They're coming... Just not in negative situations for the Colts... Especially not against the Eagles defense... Their secondary is their strength. 

A turnover there would have put the Colts in a bad spot. By calling the safe play, we still have the lead... And the ball back... If we play smart then we go into halftime with the lead. 

Give our coaches a chance to look at some of the film... Make some corrections at halftime... From there we will find some opportunities to be aggressive. :) 

• Like 1