Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game#9: Colts @ Patriots, November 6, ,2022, 1PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

What’s up Colts fam? I’m just checking in to say that this offense is REMEDIAL! It’s almost comical how bad this unit is. Reich need not even board the plane back home. He said he is putting more of the offense on his shoulders and by golly…IT SHOWS!!!   haha

Andrew Garfield GIF by NETFLIX

Draft rankings though.

• Like 1

Oline cant block anything, even when they do give sam a couple seconds he is missing widr open receivers. 

Cant run block at all, special teams is failing, its looking like there was truth to keefers mid week report that the locker room is not good. This team has no fight, looks like they have given up

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Andrew Garfield GIF by NETFLIX

Draft rankings though.

The only good thing about this fiasco of a season. Question…do y’all think we can beat out the Texans and Jags to secure last place in the division? I want as good a draft pick as possible. AND I want Ballard gone because I don’t trust him with it. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, luv_pony_express said:

Can you imagine the furor if he hadn’t?

That’s not on Ballard.  Any GM would’ve done that.  But the rest of the circus that is our offensive line is very much on Ballard.

You have to make hard choices as GM. He paid Nelson who has a bad back and Leonard who had a bad ankle. Neither have recovered from those.

• Like 1

The 3rd Preseason game told me all I needed to know about this team. 

3 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Believing the hype that Frank is a Super Bowl Winning coach is like believing that Jim Sorgi is a Super Bowl winning QB.  Both are technically true but they weren’t doing the heavy lifting like Peyton or Doug Pederson who actually called the plays. 

I know for a fact Reich would instantly get a job if fired. He was very important to the Eagles SB run. You look at the team after he left vs looking at KC after Ballard departed. 

• Like 1

Just now, a06cc said:

I know for a fact Reich would instantly get a job if fired. He was very important to the Eagles SB run. You look at the team after he left vs looking at KC after Ballard departed. 

Promise?

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

REMINDER. those CHIEFS got beat by the COLTS!!!!!

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I was excited to watch Sam play win or lose but not if it is going to look like this. Wentz looked like this against pats last year too but they couldn’t stop Taylor. 

Never fails with the WENTZ comparisons and you.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

The only good thing about this fiasco of a season. Question…do y’all think we can beat out the Texans and Jags to secure last place in the division? 

Looking at the Schedule I only see the Texans as a win. It might come down to that game lol.

• Like 1