Restinpeacesweetchloe

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

Ballard's opinion > My opinion

Bradley's opinion > My opinion

disagree with B and B's opinion sometimes

the worst thing to happen is if he insists on keeping those 5th and 6th round DT picks.

they both need to go on the PS and if someone claims them that would be ok

they are some better dt's that have been cut and one we cut that was big enough to play dt

3 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

With the release of Dennis Kelly the oline depth is so bad. Hopefully something up their sleeve or bringing him back.

Leonard can start practicing he was removed from PUP.

We released Dennis Kelly ????

Shocked Face Wow GIF

1 minute ago, Myles said:

C'mon Ballard sign Mack back.   Taylor/Hines/Mack would be a great backfield.

They can cut Sam in order to do it.

There are a whole lot of ex-Colts available: J. Davenport, Chester Rogers, B. Hundley, D. Funchess, D. Fountain, LeRaven Clark, D. Cain, and  J. Wilkins just to name a few.

9 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

With the release of Dennis Kelly the oline depth is so bad. Hopefully something up their sleeve or bringing him back.

Leonard can start practicing he was removed from PUP.

Maybe they sign a guy like Tyler Vrabel, drafted as a UDFA to Falcons, from BC:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/falcons-sign-tyler-vrabel-son-of-titans-head-coach-mike-vrabel-as-undrafted-free-agent/

Boston College OL guys typically do well in the NFL. Not to mention Matt Ryan is from BC too. :) 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Maybe they sign a guy like Tyler Vrabel, drafted as a UDFA to Falcons, from BC:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/falcons-sign-tyler-vrabel-son-of-titans-head-coach-mike-vrabel-as-undrafted-free-agent/

Boston College OL guys typically do well in the NFL. Not to mention Matt Ryan is from BC too. :) 

Is that Mike Vrabels son.

I hope we add some good depth on this team over the next few days. Except QB I don’t like the inexperience and depth really anywhere. We made some good improvements on the top end of roster but really weekend the depth. There are some former players that might be able to fix that if they choose to bring them back.

Is 10 DL normal? Not that it matters what I think but I really like the 53. The only changes I would make would have been to cut Banogu and keep Weatherford. I like what he did on defense and special teams in the pre season. But I assume the new LB from the Bucs probably took his place.

Archived