Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8/13/22 Preseason Game 1: Indianapolis Colts @ Buffalo Bills, 4 PM ET

NFLfan

4 minutes ago, Shive said:

I don't love seeing Rodgers returning kicks at this point in the game.

Good lord shive we were concerned with r Rodgers on Ko and he goes into the tent in the next play.

Raimann was abused on the PI play

vvery very very concerned with LT

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• With the evidence given I voted No. As a pocket passer he has accuracy issues and has not made the "layups". Maybe can be corrected-yet to be seen. He is also slow to react to open WR's. He is still young and inexperienced. Again, yet to be seen. In limited opportunities as a RPO QB he has not stayed healthy. That style QB has to be nimble and avoid the hits, he tries to run over them, unsustainable. The answer lies in how much can he improve and can he stay healthy long enough to do so? We hope so but we don't know..  
    • You're awesome for letting me pry into your situation. I really appreciate the answers.   So January 5 is wait and see, because if the Colts have the division wrapped up, you'd rather go to the home playoff game, right? That makes sense.   I think someone smarter than me should come up with a way for STHs to resell tickets to "verified" fans of the team. It might not always work out, but it would at least be an option.    Where do you normally stay when you go? I stayed at a hotel near the airport, they tricked me with the pictures on the website. The place was old and kind of dingy. They had renovated the restaurant and some of the business areas, but the rooms, hallways, elevators, were all really old looking. And they were short-staffed. I'm usually good at picking hotels, but I won't be staying there again. 
    • I think I heard that he said he doesn't want to be inducted after he dies.  I personally don't think they should now for their own peace of mind yet denying him of the honor while living. He did what was well known NOT ALLOWED by everyone and he paid the penalty for it.    Its ironic AND Hypocritical now that MLB's beloved Face of the Sport is someone that lost millions of dollars gambling and swept it under the rug and had his interpreter and best friend take the fall.    MLB is becoming more and more like the other sports..... But shouldn't be a surprise as they are in the same bed with networks/advertisers as the NBA & NFL.    I hope Pete Roses wishes are honored and he is not inducted. 
    • I wasn't there for the Bears game. I was there for the Steelers game. It was about 50/50. That's not an exaggeration. 
  • Members

• Superman

Superman 22,193

Moderators
    • Bravo

Bravo 1,483

• JAS90

JAS90 0

Rookie
    • Smonroe

Smonroe 6,685

• bsteves