Eagles at Buccaneers: Buccaneers 

Raiders at Titans: Titans

Bills at Chiefs: Bills

Rams at Packers: Packers

Cowboys at Buccaneers: Cowboys 

Bills at Titans: Bills

Cowboys at Packers: Packers

Bills vs Packers: Green Bay Packers Superbowl Champions

I'm actually thinking the same EXACT thing.. I'll say I'm a little torn between the bills and chiefs it could go either way. But one of them will beat the Titans, and the Packers will win the Chip

1 minute ago, Gramz said:

I've said all along SB will be 

Packers vs Bills.

I think Packers win it all but I'd be rooting for Josh Allen and the Bills.

Before season I had Packers vs Bills as well, I did change it to Chiefs in the AFC at mid season but it wouldn't shock me if the Bills made the SB. Pats aren't making it with a rookie QB, Titans aren't either with Tannehill. I was calling him Carson Tannehill last night when talking to my uncle. Pitt getting in is an absolute joke, Chiefs will take them to the cleaners. 

Wildcard games

9-7-1 Steelers(7) at 12-5 Chiefs(2) = Chiefs(2)

10-7 Patriots(6) at 11-6 Bills(3) = Patriots(6)

10-7 Raiders(5) at 10-7 Bengals(4) = Bengals(4)

9-8 Eagles(7) at 13-4 Buccaneers(2) = Buccaneers(2)

10-7 49'ers(6) at 12-5 Cowboys(3) = Cowboys(3)

11-6 Cardinals(5) at 12-5 Rams(4) = Cardinals(5)

Divisional Games

11-7 Patriots(6) at 12-5 Titans(1) = Patriots(6)

11-7 Bengals(4) at 13-5 Chiefs(2) = Chiefs(2)

12-6 Cardinals(5) at 13-4 Packers(1) = Packers(1)

13-5 Cowboys(3) at 14-4 Buccaneers(2) = Buccaneers(2)

Conference Championships

12-7 Patriots(6) at 14-5 Chiefs(2) = Patriots(6)

15-4 Buccaneers(2) at 14-4 Packers(1) = Buccaneers(2)

SUPERBOWL

13-7 Patriots(6) vs 16-4 Buccaneers(2) = Buccaneers

Brady beats Belichick, and rides off into the sunset

46 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Wildcard games

9-7-1 Steelers(7) at 12-5 Chiefs(2) = Chiefs(2)

10-7 Patriots(6) at 11-6 Bills(3) = Patriots(6)

10-7 Raiders(5) at 10-7 Bengals(4) = Bengals(4)

9-8 Eagles(7) at 13-4 Buccaneers(2) = Buccaneers(2)

10-7 49'ers(6) at 12-5 Cowboys(3) = Cowboys(3)

11-6 Cardinals(5) at 12-5 Rams(4) = Cardinals(5)

Divisional Games

11-7 Patriots(6) at 12-5 Titans(1) = Patriots(6)

11-7 Bengals(4) at 13-5 Chiefs(2) = Chiefs(2)

12-6 Cardinals(5) at 13-4 Packers(1) = Packers(1)

13-5 Cowboys(3) at 14-4 Buccaneers(2) = Buccaneers(2)

Conference Championships

12-7 Patriots(6) at 14-5 Chiefs(2) = Patriots(6)

15-4 Buccaneers(2) at 14-4 Packers(1) = Buccaneers(2)

SUPERBOWL

13-7 Patriots(6) vs 16-4 Buccaneers(2) = Buccaneers

Brady beats Belichick, and rides off into the sunset

Barf :yuk:

Wildcard games

AFC

Steelers(7) vs. Chiefs(2) 

Patriots(6) vs. Bills(3) 

Raiders(5) vs. Bengals(4) 

NFC

Eagles(7) vs. Buccaneers(2) 

49ers(6) vs. Cowboys(3

Cardinals(5) vs. Rams(4) 

Divisional Games

AFC

Steelers(7) vs. Titans(1)

Bengals(4) vs. Bills(3)

NFC

Cardinals(6) vs. Packers(1)

Cowboys(3) vs. Buccaneers(2)

Conference Championships

AFC

Steelers(7) vs. Bills(3)

NFC

Buccaneers vs. Packers(1)

Superbowl

Steelers(7) vs. Packers(1)

Big Ben and his Steelers get their magical sparkly cinderella Super Bowl run that caps off with a rematch to the Packers. The Steelers have the most luck in the universe and are talked about for centuries and centuries. 

4 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

going with a bold pick i see, thats not a sarcastic laugh Steelers are not a crazy under dog pick imo

i will go with a bucs cheifs super bowl repeat and tampa wins again.  Titans are a weak 1 seed

I'm hoping by picking them it will jinx them. In reality, I hope the Chiefs blow them out 54 to 0. 

Steelers at Chiefs: Chiefs

Raiders at Bengals: Bengals 

Patriots at Bills: Bills

Eagles at Buccaneers: Buccaneers 

49ers at Cowboys: Cowboys 

Cardinals at Rams: Rams

Rams at Packers: Packers

Cowboys at Buccaneers: Cowboys

Bills at Chiefs: Chiefs

Bengals at Titans: Bengals 

Bengals at Chiefs: Bengals

Cowboys at Packers: Packers

Bengals vs Packers: Bengals

Chiefs over Colts (stage 1 - denial)

Bills over Pats

Bengals over Raiders

Bills over Chiefs

Bengals over Titans

Bills over Bengals

Bucs over Eagles

niners over cowboys

rams over cards

packers over niners

bucs over rams

packers over bucs

packers over Bills

28 degrees kickoff at Arrowhead, 32 degrees with 50% chance of snow at Bengals, and 4 degrees kickoff at Buffalo. Do you think the Colts and their running game would have stood a chance in each of those games? You bet they would have. Oh well!!! :scratch:

11 hours ago, chad72 said:

28 degrees kickoff at Arrowhead, 32 degrees with 50% chance of snow at Bengals, and 4 degrees kickoff at Buffalo. Do you think the Colts and their running game would have stood a chance in each of those games? You bet they would have. Oh well!!! :scratch:

Only 9% chance of snow in Cincinnati Saturday.  32°

Snow not coming until Sunday now.

15 hours ago, chad72 said:

But what happens if the run is stopped and we go 3 and out on our first 2 drives? Is Wentz saving us from a 14-0 hole?

11 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

The Bengals last won a playoff game, beating the Houston Oilers 41-14, on Jan. 6, 1991. That's 31 years ago

My 11 yr. old son got to go to that game.  The local Radio Station held a contest.......you had to write  an original jingle about the Bengals, call the radio Station and sing it!.  

They were to announce the winner on Friday morning.  I remember dropping the boys off at school and suddenly hearing myself singing on the radio as they announced me as the winner!   

I let my son go with his grandpa. 

What a fun memory!  

It sucks we aren't in but I still love football. I am off Sunday and Monday and will get my wings and beer. I will probably miss the Pats at Bills game, they play Saturday.

My picks this week:

AFC

Chiefs 27 Steelers 23, closer game than everyone thinks. Chiefs will win but I can't see Ben going out like a chump.

Bills 27 Pats 17, Mac Jones is a rookie. They aren't beating Buffalo in Buffalo twice in one season. Allen is a top 5 QB.

Bengals 27 Raiders 20

NFC

Bucs 24 Eagles 20, Eagles will hang tough.

Cowboys 26 49ers 23

Rams 24 Cards 19

I think the Steelers-Chiefs game will be close. 

I would like the Eagles to beat the Bucs. Then Brady can ride off into the sunset and not return. I'm tired of the analysts praising Brady all the time. I know he set records, had multiple rings, etc. But the hype is annoying. 

I haven't checked out the Colts threads yet. Don't know if it's safe to go there; the pitchforks might still be out. 

11 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

I think the Steelers-Chiefs game will be close. 

I would like the Eagles to beat the Bucs. Then Brady can ride off into the sunset and not return. I'm tired of the analysts praising Brady all the time. I know he set records, had multiple rings, etc. But the hype is annoying. 

I haven't checked out the Colts threads yet. Don't know if it's safe to go there; the pitchforks might still be out. 

I doubt he will hang it up on a losing note, definitely not if he loses in the wild card round. I don't see it.

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It sucks we aren't in but I still love football. I am off Sunday and Monday and will get my wings and beer. I will probably miss the Pats at Bills game, they play Saturday.

My picks this week:

AFC

Chiefs 27 Steelers 23, closer game than everyone thinks. Chiefs will win but I can't see Ben going out like a chump.

Bills 27 Pats 17, Mac Jones is a rookie. They aren't beating Buffalo in Buffalo twice in one season. Allen is a top 5 QB.

Bengals 27 Raiders 20

NFC

Bucs 24 Eagles 20, Eagles will hang tough.

Cowboys 26 49ers 23

Rams 24 Cards 19

I agree with all your picks except the Bills/Patriots game.   I can see that going either way.

Teams I hope win their games:

Steelers

Bills

Raiders

Eagles

49rs

Cardinals

23 hours ago, Gramz said:

My 11 yr. old son got to go to that game.  The local Radio Station held a contest.......you had to write  an original jingle about the Bengals, call the radio Station and sing it!.  

They were to announce the winner on Friday morning.  I remember dropping the boys off at school and suddenly hearing myself singing on the radio as they announced me as the winner!   

I let my son go with his grandpa. 

What a fun memory!  

But you didn't text your son about it because text messaging did not exist the last time the Bengals won a playoff game

:D

2 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

But you didn't text your son about it because text messaging did not exist the last time the Bengals won a playoff game

:D

Fact!  He didn't know until after school that day.  

And...  I don't have a recording of it either, because we didn't record our every move back then either. Lol

I forgot to mention, they played my little Song every hour on the hour all weekend!  haha

On 1/10/2022 at 12:49 PM, RollerColt said:

Wildcard games

AFC

Patriots(6) vs. Bills(3) 

NFC

49ers(6) vs. Cowboys(3

Cardinals(5) vs. Rams(4) 

Divisional Games

AFC

Bengals(4) vs. Bills(3)

NFC

Conference Championships

AFC

Steelers(7) vs. Bills(3)

NFC

Superbowl

Big Ben and his Steelers get their magical sparkly cinderella Super Bowl run that caps off with a rematch to the Packers. The Steelers have the most luck in the universe and are talked about for centuries and centuries. 

Attempted to watch the pregame coverage this morning on NFL Network. A reporter giving an update on Steelers Chiefs said how Ben was hyping up his team to win. He said, “Look, the Jags just beat the Colts… anything can happen!”

I turned the TV off. 

This weekend is going to be tougher than I thought. :facepalm:

On 1/10/2022 at 12:49 PM, RollerColt said:

Wildcard games

AFC

Patriots(6) vs. Bills(3) 

NFC

49ers(6) vs. Cowboys(3

Cardinals(5) vs. Rams(4) 

Divisional Games

AFC

Bengals(4) vs. Bills(3)

NFC

Conference Championships

AFC

Steelers(7) vs. Bills(3)

NFC

Superbowl

Does seem like it, if they beat the Chiefs I will really believe something goofy is going on Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

1 hour ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

Attempted to watch the pregame coverage this morning on NFL Network. A reporter giving an update on Steelers Chiefs said how Ben was hyping up his team to win. He said, “Look, the Jags just beat the Colts… anything can happen!”

I turned the TV off. 

This weekend is going to be tougher than I thought. :facepalm:

The misery never ends. 

Archived