Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

danlhart87

Steelers at Chiefs: Steelers...there is no way the Steelers should have any chance in this game...BUT the FOOTBALL GODS influenced like 10 games for Big Ben to get in the playoffs.. went through all that trouble for just 1 playoff game? I'm thinking No and Steelers advance... But not a game to bet on.

Raiders at Bengals: Bengals 

Patriots at Bills: Belichek

Eagles at Buccaneers: Brady

49ers at Cowboys: Cowboys 

Cardinals at Rams: Rams

Best Bets:

Tease Brady 7 points to 1.5 and bet the house on Brady to advance.

Belichek +5 to beat buffalo. 

5 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Go 9'ers!

**** Cowboys **** and **** ****

I don't really care who advances in NFC as long as it isn't Tampa.

Time for some New faces in SB.

2 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

If the bills left anything in the angry tank.. they are going to the Superbowl

Very weird not to have an NFC game yesterday huh? 

You'll get your fill of NFC today.

• Like 2

Does anyone think the Eagles may pull off an upset? Or that the game will even be close? You guys are really good on here with knowing stats and play scheme strengths across the NFL. Just wondering if anyone felt the Eagles have any tricks up their sleeve they can whip out on Tampa.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

Does anyone think the Eagles may pull off an upset? Or that the game will even be close? You guys are really good on here with knowing stats and play scheme strengths across the NFL. Just wondering if anyone felt the Eagles have any tricks up their sleeve they can whip out on Tampa.

I'm hoping for an upset.  I think it's a possibility.

However,  I've given up predicting  any outcomes this year. :dunno:haha 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

Here is Philly's headcoach talking to Tom and the Bucs homer simpson football GIF - I would lmao if Philly wins, I would love it!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Here is Philly's headcoach talking to Tom and the Bucs homer simpson football GIF - I would lmao if Philly wins, I would love it!

I would love to see the Bucs doing this after today’s game…

Embarrassed Exit Strategy GIF

(But I feel like it will be Philly :Cry:)

I’m with you and @Gramz, an upset would be awesome!

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2022 at 11:29 AM, chad72 said:

Of all the wild card teams, who do you think are the most likely ones to win?

I am thinking both of them are in the NFC West - The 49ers and The Cardinals.

I called this on Wednesday for the road teams, let’s see what happens tonight. :) 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

I think that the Cardinals will win tonight. I don't have much to base this on, just a feeling that they will play one of their best games.  

I'll be rooting for them.   More rooting against the Rams.  

It was great to see the Cowboys lay an egg.  

47 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

I think that the Cardinals will win tonight. I don't have much to base this on, just a feeling that they will play one of their best games.  

I just wish DeAndre Hopkins was healthy. They will have a hard time beating the better teams without Hopkins but I will root for them. Cowboys are chokers, lost to Cardinals at home, and now to 49ers.