Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Carson availability

hoosierhawk

8 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

I didnt know until very recently it was Duracell not Energizer to first have the non stop bunny

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duracell_Bunny

They have a statue of Rocky so they aren't all that bad :thmup:, After beating Apollo the statue was well deserved. Rocky 3 is still my favorite sports movie, when he beat Clubber that was awesome lmao 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I just myself came down with Covid for the first time in all of this pandemic. It is not fun, temperature just over 104 and chest/abdomen pain. I am also a person without a spleen and have a blood clot disorder. I hope I get moved off the Covid list in time for the rest of my life. Amazing how far wide this pandemic has gone. God bless everyone who gets it and god bless everyone who doesn’t get it. Lots of important things in life. Like Colts Football of course :)

Get well soon brother. I just got over omicron this week. Everyone seems to be getting sick it’s peak flu season after all.

20 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I just myself came down with Covid for the first time in all of this pandemic. It is not fun, temperature just over 104 and chest/abdomen pain. I am also a person without a spleen and have a blood clot disorder. I hope I get moved off the Covid list in time for the rest of my life. Amazing how far wide this pandemic has gone. God bless everyone who gets it and god bless everyone who doesn’t get it. Lots of important things in life. Like Colts Football of course :)

Get well soon.

The colts fan in me is glad Wentz can play, the human in me is beyond furious that the CDC basically gave up and the NFL is going along with the “we give up” rules.  My wife is a medical provider and her entire office is beyond frustrated and burned out.  But what can we do at this point.  Colts better win at least to lessen the sting of global stupidity.

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

Now they are saying his symptoms need to improve or change quite a bit to play. 

No one is saying that. Post your link if you have that info. Haven’t seen that. They never would of activated him if they are still bad. The rule says symptoms have to improve to play after five days. Maybe that’s what your hearing. Reich said physically early in the week it was tough but he was improving.

35 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

No one is saying that. Post your link if you have that info. Haven’t seen that. They never would of activated him if they are still bad. The rule says symptoms have to improve to play after five days. Maybe that’s what your hearing. Reich said physically early in the week it was tough but he was improving.

It was a ESPN notification. 

8 minutes ago, fatboy said:

It’s how the rule is actually written - that pop up is simply repeating the verbiage.  When read, it “sounds” like Wentz is still sick and needs to improve, but it’s not necessarily the case.  

Colts never would of activated him if that’s the case. So yes your right. Just repeating what has to happen not that he is sick.

Just now, Wentzszn said:

I think they are just saying what the rules are. The rules state that symptoms just have to have improved with no fever in 24 hrs. I don’t think they are saying he still has s ton of symptoms.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32973736/indianapolis-colts-activate-qb-carson-wentz-reserve-covid-19-list

“His covid-19 symptoms have to be resolved or improved by Sunday morning for him to play.”

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32973736/indianapolis-colts-activate-qb-carson-wentz-reserve-covid-19-list

“His covid-19 symptoms have to be resolved or improved by Sunday morning for him to play.”

Thats doesn’t mean he is still sick. That’s just what the protocols say. Every media guy is saying the expectation is he is playing. Keefer even said it and he doesn’t say stuff like that unless it’s a sure thing. Wentz still has to be cleared tomorrow by I think a independent doctor.

Just now, Wentzszn said:

Thats doesn’t mean he is still sick. That’s just what the protocols say. Every media guy is saying the expectation is he is playing. Keefer even said it and he doesn’t say stuff like that unless it’s a sure thing. Wentz still has to be cleared tomorrow by I think a independent doctor.

I’m literally just posting that it says he has to improve or resolve his symptoms enough by tomorrow morning to play. Nothing else. 

11 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I’m literally just posting that it says he has to improve or resolve his symptoms enough by tomorrow morning to play. Nothing else. 

Was there ever a report he had symptoms?  All I saw made if sound like he was asymptomatic.  Not attacking you legit asking.

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

We all knew that. But your making it sound like he still sick.

I’m done with this conversation. Mike Wells posted it 2 hours ago after he was activated that he still has to be cleared by a doctor of his symptoms. I’m not going to debate what the man wrote or what’s going on. 

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

I’m done with this conversation. Mike Wells posted it 2 hours ago after he was activated that he still has to be cleared by a doctor of his symptoms. I’m not going to debate what the man wrote or what’s going on. 

I think that was more of a general statement of the policy more than saying Wentz has symptoms.  At least that’s how I read it.  

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I think that was more of a general statement of the policy more than saying Wentz has symptoms.  At least that’s how I read it.  

Yes they are all putting that caviat in there because the final clearance doesn’t come until tomorrow morning.  So unless someone has inside  info no one knows if he had symptoms. Keefer never posts stuff unless he is sure and he said expect him to play.

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

It very well may be. I’m sorry I even jumped into this conversation.  Thought an actual article by Mike and ESPN wouldn’t turn into this. 

32 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Not a big deal. Just a misunderstanding on my part and others. We are good.

3 hours ago, SchlicterSZN said:

I thought this Wentz guy was weak, had not guts, and was made of glass, missing tons of games he could and should have played in???

I'm starting to think Philly fans are just kinda clueless...lol.

I was all for the Wentz trade. He has had a bounce back year. I am very pleased but is he the guy to take us to the super bowl? The  Cardjnals game exposed the 2 faces of Went. The elite physi al traits and ability to come back.  However, I was some what,alarmed as he did look scared for most of the game. 

Archived