Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

5 more on the covid list/ Wentz and others will play if their symptoms are improving

bleed blue4life

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Wentzszn said:

I wouldn’t call on phil. He hasn’t played in a year lol.

Yeah, with Sam Ehlinger at least, we can run an RPO offense with his legs that Philip cannot provide, IMO.

Our OL is still the key to everything, who we have on game day.

5 minutes ago, SchlicterSZN said:

I'd say it's highly unlikely to get worse, if by worse, you just mean guys missing games, and not just being put on the list....  I would be surprised if they don't lower the guidelines to mirror the CDC and NBA.....

I'd say it's highly unlikely to get worse, if by worse, you just mean guys missing games, and not just being put on the list....  I would be surprised if they don't lower the guidelines to mirror the CDC and NBA.....

You can say that again!  And again.

8 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Yo I dont know where people are getting this win 1 of the next two and were in stuff. The raiders is the important game that would give us the tiebreaker over them. We can lose to the raiders and beat the Jags and miss the playoffs many ways. There could be up to 8 teams at 9-7 going into the last week. 

3 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

George Bremer says he is out even if nfl changed protocols but I don’t know if that’s true. He said today wouldn’t count which doesn’t make sense.

It’s because the timeframe starts 24 hours after first positive so it’s technically 5 plus 1 

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

No way he is in football shape.    

Probably not 

1 minute ago, buccolts said:

I'm not surprised.

I'm not concerned.

I'm looking forward to the game.

That's the spirit.

Btw...several teams are dealing with C-19 right now.

Seriously.  A contact sport, it was bound to happen.  

I have said on more than one occasion, playoffs and SB will be interesting this year, depending on which teams stay healthy and clear of covid.  :dunno:

Archived