Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

5 more on the covid list/ Wentz and others will play if their symptoms are improving

bleed blue4life

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the updated Covid list now? Just Covid list, not players unavailable or injured.

Leonard (misses Raiders game)

Big Q (misses Raiders game)

Glow (could be back for Raiders game because he is vaxxed??)

Smith (could be back for Raiders game because he is vaxxed??)

Pascal (misses Raiders game)

Rock Ya Sin

Kemoko Turay

Khari Willis

Farrod Green

Marlon Mack 

T.J. Carrie

Jahleel Addae

Malik Jefferson

Chris Wilcox

I think I got all 14 in one swoop now. @Wentzszn - go ahead and fill in who you think will miss Raiders game since you are on top of their vaxx status, or anyone else if they know.

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

What is the updated Covid list now? Just Covid list, not players unavailable or injured.

Rock Ya Sin

Kemoko Turay

Khari Willis

Farrod Green

Marlon Mack 

T.J. Carrie

Jahleel Addae

Malik Jefferson

Chris Wilcox

I think I got all 14 in one swoop now. @Wentzszn - go ahead and fill in who you think will miss Raiders game since you are on top of their vaxx status, or anyone else if they know.

Leonard and Nelson are the only ones I am sure of unless they got vaxed after they said they weren’t. 

Looks like Addae is

padcal indicated he tested negative this morning 

zach hicks said he believes rock and Turay are 

indications are glow is

all indications smith is not 

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Leonard and Nelson are the only ones I am sure of unless they got vaxed after they said they weren’t. 

Looks like Addae is

padcal indicated he tested negative this morning 

zach hicks said he believes rock and Turay are 

indications are glow is

all indications smith is not 

Smith will miss only 1 game then, which is good long term. The timing of Leonard and Big Q was worse than Smith, if all are unvaxxed.

12 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Rock Ya Sin

Kemoko Turay

Khari Willis

Farrod Green

Marlon Mack 

T.J. Carrie

Jahleel Addae

Malik Jefferson

Chris Wilcox

Chris Wilcox just got put on the list 

As long as we get some oline players back and sendejo comes back we will be fine as long as no miee major ones go on. Especially if Rock comes back.

2 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

Those names on the list that Wentzszn put out as missing the Raiders game(Leonard, Q, Pascal), the others will be available, I hope...?

I guess it's next man up what it boils down to...."Go Colts"!

Pascal indicated he tested negative and will be back.

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

Smith is bad if Fisher can’t go. If Fisher is good to go and we get Kelly and glow back Pryor will be just fine.

I think we will miss Fisher more on run blocking than pass blocking, IMO. He was struggling vs Chandler Jones before he went out, based on what I saw. Probably was not 100% to begin with.

37 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Rock Ya Sin

Kemoko Turay

Khari Willis

Farrod Green

Marlon Mack 

T.J. Carrie

Jahleel Addae

Malik Jefferson

Chris Wilcox

Don't quote me on this but I think Glowinski is our only vaccinated OL starter so Smith very likelywon't be back against the Raiders and possibly against the Jags.

BTW, this is just the beginning of the week. The first chance they got to get tested. This will get worse before the end of the week. 

4 minutes ago, stitches said:

Don't quote me on this but I think Glowinski is our only vaccinated OL starter so Smith very likelywon't be back against the Raiders and possibly against the Jags.

BTW, this is just the beginning of the week. The first chance they got to get tested. This will get worse before the end of the week. 

Smith will be back for jags. Ten days does not need a negative test. It’s possible he is a close contact too and will be back for raiders.

Dang this stinks. Almost like the vaccinated and in vaccinated players are all getting/spreading the virus. Shame that the NFL put different terms on the players.

Better now than the playoffs, just hope it slows down before the last week of the season.

Just what I said it should be.

3 minutes ago, Two_pound said:

I know I never get to see practices at all, but I can't imagine how Fries wouldn't be a better option at left tackle than Davenport. And I know Fries is a rookie with little experience at tackle here and at Penn State, but he has to be better.

He played tackle in college so you might be right.

3 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Lock Wentz, Buckner, and Taylor in bubbles until the season is over lol.

In all seriousness I would consider putting them up in a hotel for the rest of the year and keeping them as isolated as they can.  I know that’s not ideal and would be hard on them but speaking purely from a football point (and that’s not the only thing to be considered here) that’s the smart thing to do.

Don’t have a tweet but it seems Reich said that they are sound things to keep vaccinsted and unvaccinated players seperate.

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Well scratch the kelly thought.  Still have Pinter who has been solid.  Just gotta keep him off the Covid list.  If they can get Glow back and Fisher gives it a go they should be okay if they keep Pinter, Reed, and Pryor off the Covid list.

I think he will play. He will feel obligated with the oline a mess.

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

Don’t have a tweet but it seems Reich said that they are sound things to keep vaccinsted and unvaccinated players seperate.

I think he will play. He will feel obligated with the oline a mess.

Whoops misread the tweet you posted.  Thought it said “doesn’t” not does.

Archived