Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

5 more on the covid list/ Wentz and others will play if their symptoms are improving

bleed blue4life

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nesjan3 said:

Yikes I knew that who you want to play in the playoffs thread was a jinx haha :peek:

He is uncaxxed right? That means no matter what he misses 10 days. 

A loss to the Raiders opens a plethora of doors to miss the playoffs

Depends the nfl is supposed to change the rules this week to 5 days . Wentz could play if they do that 

Honestly,

NOW is the best time to get it!

Only need to win 1 of next 2, and the players will be good to go for playoffs!!

Now the biggest worry right now is JT…. If he doesn’t get it in the next two weeks, Concerning. (Would never want a player to get COVID, but it’s going to happen at some point)

• Nadine changed the title to 5 more on the covid list/ Wentz will not play (merge)
2 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

Now the biggest worry right now is JT…. If he doesn’t get it in the next two weeks, Concerning. (Would never want a player to get COVID, but it’s going to happen at some point)

While you're right.. Im just very spectacle that players are actually getting sick.. someone may prove me wrong

Yo I dont know where people are getting this win 1 of the next two and were in stuff. The raiders is the important game that would give us the tiebreaker over them. We can lose to the raiders and beat the Jags and miss the playoffs many ways. There could be up to 8 teams at 9-7 going into the last week. 

Any media killing Wentz will be laughed at/ignored.  This is a record week for positive tests league wide by a long shot.  They shouldn't single Wentz out for anything.   

I will be shocked if the league doesn't announce a five day quarantine change that allows almost all these guys to be on field this weekend.

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

Yo I dont know where people are getting this win 1 of the next two and were in stuff. The raiders is the important game that would give us the tiebreaker over them. We can lose to the raiders and beat the Jags and miss the playoffs many ways. There could be up to 8 teams at 9-7 going into the last week. 

They are "getting" it from Math.  Is it possible they are left out with only one more win?  Sure.  Likey?  No.  Probable?  Definitely not.

This isn't the worst thing in the world. Let's see how it goes today and tomorrow with the NFL potentially changing the protocols. It might be able beneficial, let's just see it play out. I think Sam could surprise some people, he won't be able to make the deep throw but the dude has wheels. 

Caron isn't the last one for the Colts and definitely not for the NFL. There will be more high profile guys this week. 

22 hours ago, Hammer said:

This sucks!!! It will likely get worse...Have we reached the vaccination threshold to avoid a forfeit?

I'd say it's highly unlikely to get worse, if by worse, you just mean guys missing games, and not just being put on the list....  I would be surprised if they don't lower the guidelines to mirror the CDC and NBA.....

This sucks!!! It will likely get worse...Have we reached the vaccination threshold to avoid a forfeit?

I'd say it's highly unlikely to get worse, if by worse, you just mean guys missing games, and not just being put on the list....  I would be surprised if they don't lower the guidelines to mirror the CDC and NBA.....

6 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Why?  How many vaxxed players tested positive?

Sports media typically has antagonized Wentz whenever the opportunity has been presented. Him missing a game when the Colts still need to clinch a playoff spot is a lot of drama that they will try to capitalize on. Whether or not you care what they have to say is on you though. I agree with most people here that if there is anytime he could get Covid, now is the best possible time.

Archived