Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Any word on the Fisher injury?

Smonroe

1 hour ago, Smonroe said:

What will our Oline look like next week (I know Kelly will come back when the family is ready)?

If you’re Covid positive and not vaxed, you’re out 10 days.  

Probably the same as it did at 00:00 remaining in the 4th Quarter last night

I think Kelly will be back, but thats a personal decision for sure.

I think Mark was vaccinated, so he should be back. Might be completely wrong here though.

Big Q is out next week for sure

I'd say we can look for 1-2 guys being back next week and everyone back by the playoffs, depending on the extent of Fisher's injury.

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

I think glow and Kelly will be back. It was fishers knee. He was standing on the sidelines and walking around. If Kelly and glow are back my guess is Pryor will start at tackle. We just need to pray covid stays away from Smith.

I could be wrong but didn’t Smith already have Covid before he came back from his injury ?

3 hours ago, Smonroe said:

What will our Oline look like next week (I know Kelly will come back when the family is ready)?

If you’re Covid positive and not vaxed, you’re out 10 days.  

Let’s speculate….

Fisher out; knee (not Achilles).   Pryor

Nelson out;  Covid.                       Reed

Kelly out;     Family.                       Pinter

Glow returns from Covid.             Glow

Smith still healthy.                         Smith

So the fears are….  Can Pryor handle LT?

Can Smith, Kelly & Wentz avoid Covid?

If Wentz gets it, hopefully it’s early in a week, so Ehlinger can get lots of practice reps. 

13 minutes ago, cbear said:

So at this point, say Leonard and Q and Carson for that matter decide to get vaxed, is it too late to change anything for at least one month since you need to wait a month I believe to be considered fully vaxed? 

But it might be helpful for the rest of the season and playoffs..   

A hypothetical:   Guys get vaxxed tomorrow.   I think they need at least a 3-week waiting period to get the second shot.  Those two shots I would think be helpful if we make a deep run in the playoffs.  

Just thinking out loud…..   

22 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Let’s speculate….

If Wentz gets it, hopefully it’s early in a week, so Ehlinger can get lots of practice reps. 

I don't mean to be insensitive , but I would be really surprised if Kelly did not return this week. 

31 minutes ago, WentzinRome said:

I feel for Kelly, been there, the best thing he can do is honor his unborn Child's surmise, by fighting through it, by showing their life wasn't in vain...jmo, I expect to get grief over my post....

My wife has been through it.  Kelly needs to get back with it. Life goes on so doing your normal things will help the healing. 

33 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

My wife has been through it.  Kelly needs to get back with it. Life goes on so doing your normal things will help the healing. 

He will when he’s ready.  Everyone grieves differently.  With that said I expect he will feel like his team needs him this week and be back but if he’s not I understand.

10 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

He will when he’s ready.  Everyone grieves differently.  With that said I expect he will feel like his team needs him this week and be back but if he’s not I understand.

I think a lot of it was the fact it was a road game on Christmas. No way he was going to leave her on Christmas for a road game.

2 hours ago, dw49 said:

I don't mean to be insensitive , but I would be really surprised if Kelly did not return this week. 

No, no, no!    No worries!    I never thought for a minute you were.    Again, I was only thinking out loud, and I guessed about Kelly.   

I know your intentions were good!   Always!      :thmup:

:colts:

6 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

A hypothetical:   Guys get vaxxed tomorrow.   I think they need at least a 3-week waiting period to get the second shot.  Those two shots I would think be helpful if we make a deep run in the playoffs.  

Leomard and Q won’t get tested again for 90 days since they tested positive. 

17 minutes ago, deedub75 said:

The final worry will be Wentz. He’s the only main cog who isn’t vaccinated and hasn’t been positive now. (I believe) I can’t fault him though…I’m pro choice here, if you want the vax get it, if not, don’t get it

17 minutes ago, deedub75 said:

Thanks….   But honestly… 

I wasn’t thinking about Leonard and Q….  I was thinking about every other player who has not been vaccinated at all….  Must specifically….   Wentz.   If he goes out, and I’m now expecting it at some point….  But if he goes out during the playoffs, then it’s season over.    It would actually be better if he misses the Raider or Jaguar games if he has to miss some time.  

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Thanks….   But honestly… 

I wasn’t thinking about Leonard and Q….  I was thinking about every other player who has not been vaccinated at all….  Must specifically….   Wentz.   If he goes out, and I’m now expecting it at some point….  But if he goes out during the playoffs, then it’s season over.    It would actually be better if he misses the Raider or Jaguar games if he has to miss some time.  

I’m expecting Wentz to test positive soon.  He was on the flight with those who tested positive. 

12 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Thanks….   But honestly… 

That’s why some are saying he needs to test positive next couple of days. Then come back for jags. Then he would be good to go for the playoffs. I will give it to Wentz he is very good with wearing his mask but he still has eyes which is a big vessel for a virus to get through. 

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

Thanks….   But honestly… 

Welp if he goes out for the playoffs he has them right where he wants them... and I guess we have to get Foles for the playoff run to make it fitting.

8 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Let’s speculate….

Tune in next week...... same bat channel.....same bat time.

This covid aspect must be freakin the beejezus out of the bookies.

1 hour ago, deedub75 said:

I’m expecting Wentz to test positive soon.  He was on the flight with those who tested positive. 

Carson I believe tested positive in the off-season. I know it’s a hot button topic but there is evidence that nature immunity can last up to 1 year. It’s been about 5 months since he had COVID.

9 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Well, actually, could get vaxxed tomorrow with J&J, they would be good on Jan 10

58 minutes ago, Devil Wentz Down To Georgi said:

Carson I believe tested positive in the off-season. I know it’s a hot button topic but there is evidence that nature immunity can last up to 1 year. It’s been about 5 months since he had COVID.

He was on the covid list for close contact not positive, No one has had it on him as a positive............so far

2 hours ago, Catloaf said:

Welp if he goes out for the playoffs he has them right where he wants them... and I guess we have to get Foles for the playoff run to make it fitting.

Well indeed!    Except no Foles.  No anyone else coming to help.  It’s Ehlinger for us.  You can’t make trades at this time of year.  

Some of us are actually are hoping Wentz  gets Covid Monday or Tuesday so he’s back for the J’Ville game and the playoffs.   

I’m not sure I’ve ever written such a bizarre sentence in my 10 years as a member of this community.   But I’m trying to see the Big  Picture.   The 30,000 foot view!    If Wentz is going to get Covid, and it sure seems likely, the sooner the better!

Wow, I can’t believe I actually wrote that!!

:giveup:

2 hours ago, DEFENSE said:

he could have natural immunity

How?

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Well indeed!    Except no Foles.  No anyone else coming to help.  It’s Ehlinger for us.  You can’t make trades at this time of year.  

Some of us are actually are hoping Wentz  gets Covid Monday or Tuesday so he’s back for the J’Ville game and the playoffs.   

I’m not sure I’ve ever written such a bizarre sentence in my 10 years as a member of this community.   But I’m trying to see the Big  Picture.   The 30,000 foot view!    If Wentz is going to get Covid, and it sure seems likely, the sooner the better!

Wow, I can’t believe I actually wrote that!!

:giveup:

Well, that would acutally fit perfectly with Wentz's playoff career so far. He missed the first two playoff appearances with the Eagles due to injuries, and when he was finally able to play, he was knocked out just after a couple of snaps in the 1st quarter due to concussion after a cheap shot by Jadeveon Clowney.

14 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Makes you wonder how anyone couldn’t be a close contact to these guys when they were on the plane in a cramped airplane for 4 hrs. Hopefully close contacts don’t happen today. Hopefully Willis is a close contact. 

Because they make them sit 6 feet apart with masks on . They have trackers on if they get closer then 6 ft they are a close contact . So far so good 

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Because they make them sit 6 feet apart with masks on . They have trackers on if they get closer then 6 ft they are a close contact . So far so good 

I said on a airplane. You can’t sit 6 feet on a airplane. All 3 traveled to AZ. Maybe they make sure the unvaccinated are not sitting by each other. Because vaccinated guys don’t have to be close contacts if they are around a positive guy.

Archived