Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets @ Colts, TNF, November 4, 2021, 8:20PM

NFLfan

10 minutes ago, Shive said:

The deep throws to Pittman are one of the best parts of our offense unless they don't go our way and then its the reason Wentz is terrible and Reich needs to get fired. At least according to a lot of this forum.

Fans being fans. No matter the fan base. 

• Like 1

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Horrible is too far... it's weird. 

A bad D doesn't have the number of turnovers we have, and against the run it's pretty solid. But it's inconsistent, often at the worst times.

Yeah, that. Hmmm. Anytime we get any type of

lead, Flus gets even more conservative and weird. 

• Like 1

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

A bad D doesn't have the number of turnovers we have, and against the run it's pretty solid. But it's inconsistent, often at the worst times.

I'd say it's more than fair to say the pass D is horrible.

Run D is solid, but we're missing a lot more tackles this year.

The D overall is "flash" play reliant, and yes, very weird. 

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

I hold the turnovers to great individual play, like Leonard's punch. The play calling is not good

Just now, EastStreet said:

Yet still weirdly middle of the pack in terms of the numbers given up. 

I didn't realise actually how good the run D had been till I checked DVOA.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-analysis/2021/colts-run-defense-really-good

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

It’s just feels like the injuries are messing with their cohesion. 

3 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

I hold the turnovers to great individual play, like Leonard's punch. The play calling is not good

Wahhhh?? Tonight has been great!