Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ 49ers, October 24, 2021, 8:20PM ET

NFLfan

The bad momentum started on offense. 

Nelson needs to stop with the bad technique.

Reich needs to realize he cannot rely on his defense to win this game, cut out the conservative play calling when a negative play occurs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is why I tell you people that Frank makes bad decisions but some of you are blind to stupid mistakes. Look how fast San Francisco scored and if they made that two point conversion the game would’ve been tied. You just don’t go for two that early in the game!! you have no idea what’s going to happen later or how much you need that point. If you don’t get this you are just not paying attention

• Like 1

1 minute ago, indyagent17 said:

This is why I tell you people that Frank makes bad decisions but some of you are blind to stupid mistakes. Look how fast San Francisco scored and if they made that two point conversion in the game would’ve been tied. You just don’t go for to that early in the game you have no idea what’s going to happen later or how much you need that point. If you don’t get this you are just not paying attention

"Ifs"really don't mean anything, overall it was a wash missed 2 points and missed 2 points 

10 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

This is why I tell you people that Frank makes bad decisions but some of you are blind to stupid mistakes. Look how fast San Francisco scored and if they made that two point conversion the game would’ve been tied. You just don’t go for two that early in the game!! you have no idea what’s going to happen later or how much you need that point. If you don’t get this you are just not paying attention

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we’d all have a merry Christmas.