Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rodgers, "I ****** Own You!"

King Colt

6 minutes ago, King Colt said:

After he ran the ball in to the endzone he screamed at the Chicago fans several times "I own you!" The first chant was bleeped then he repeated himself twice more after that. Granted he is 22-5 against the Bears but he needs to purchase some class.

The opposite side to the argument, is if they don't want him to say it beat him. Personally I like it, he's usually very business as usual, so him getting fired up is fun to see.

The dude can say it to the other teams in the NFC North if he wanted to. The Lions…the Bears… the Vikings!…Yikes!
When was the last time they dominated Green Bay?

If those fans get offended…then, do like the previous post…beat him!

Anybody that gets cocky like that will have to defend it. Personally, it is kinda cool to see that side of him.

Changing the subject… I do not give a hoot about the team from Arizona but I would rather see Mr. Murray do State Farm commercials. After all, the stadium is State Farm Stadium.

Those current commercials with those other dudes are becoming very stupid!

Mix it up!

Go, Colts!

4 hours ago, King Colt said:

After he ran the ball in to the endzone he screamed at the Chicago fans several times "I own you!" The first chant was bleeped then he repeated himself twice more after that. Granted he is 22-5 against the Bears but he needs to purchase some class.

He did what he did because some classless fans was giving him the bird telling him to F off. All he did was respond and he does own them. He didn't cross any line, like Ron did in Detroit for example lol.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He did what he did because some classless fans was giving him the bird telling him to F off. All he did was respond and he does own them. He didn't cross any line, like Ron did in Detroit for example lol.

Fans telling opposing players to **** off has been the norm for a hundred years. Univ. of Tenn. got fined $225,000 this weekend for throwing trash on the field. Pro football fans attending games have never been viewed as the most intelligent of the species so to responding to them in their like is what we teach our kids not to do. I think he did it in part because he will neve play there again. In any case it is typical of the rude behavior we are stuck with now days. I wonder what this year's SB half time show will be like. Maybe a 30 second time delay will help cancel out the F bombs sung by the "artists".

7 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Fans telling opposing players to **** off has been the norm for a hundred years. Univ. of Tenn. got fined $225,000 this weekend for throwing trash on the field. Pro football fans attending games have never been viewed as the most intelligent of the species so to responding to them in their like is what we teach our kids not to do. I think he did it in part because he will neve play there again. In any case it is typical of the rude behavior we are stuck with now days. I wonder what this year's SB half time show will be like. Maybe a 30 second time delay will help cancel out the F bombs sung by the "artists".

We are just in different times now, I would prefer to be able to live in the 80's again if I had a time machine to be honest.

10 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I’m fine with it. If I flip you off, I expect some type of retaliation. No different then Reggie giving the choke sign to Spike and Knicks fans. 

Yep, who cares if someone cusses. Like really. I feel like a lot of the people that complain about him doing this also, complain about other people who get offended by words. I am for as long as you arent threatening someone who cares, Plus he was speaking the truth!

Class cmon its a competitive sport, athletes show a little emotion and they dont have class. The whole crowd was giving him the finger. Is everyone suppose to be like Russel Wilson just a robot that always says the right thing. People are humans out here get a grip

Using the F bomb is a sign of a limited vocabulary and when used repeatedly in modern movies is a sign of limited creativity. It's sad when watching PG rated shows the F word is part of the show but bleeped out. Writers insist on inserting it even knowing it will be bleeped. Real macho.

51 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Using the F bomb is a sign of a limited vocabulary and when used repeatedly in modern movies is a sign of limited creativity. It's sad when watching PG rated shows the F word is part of the show but bleeped out. Writers insist on inserting it even knowing it will be bleeped. Real macho.

What the f#*% bro ? :funny:

Unicorn Wtf GIF

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

Actually, there is a lot of data out there that indicates swearing is a sign of greater intelligence.

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=swearing+sign+of+intelligence

I am educated and I swear like a sailor.

25 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I loved the 70's too but I was real young then, 80's ruled :thmup:

Texas Flood - SRV

Moving Pictures - Rush

Back in Black - ACDC

Shout out to U2 War, Brothers in Arms Dire Straits, and Synchronicity Police. 

That's most of the good that came out of 80's music. The 70's had so many great albums released, it's too big to list. Of course, each person loves their era. :shake:

7 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

Texas Flood - SRV

Moving Pictures - Rush

Back in Black - ACDC

That's most of the good that came out of 80's music. The 70's had so many great albums released, it's too big to list. Of course, each person loves their era. :shake:

Most of the great movies and songs came out of the 70's and 80's = ACDC, Kiss, Prince, U2, Rocky 3, Friday the 13th part 3 in 3d lol - top selling horror movie of all-time (1983), Top Gun, Scarface, Terminator, Sudden Impact - Clint, Roadhouse, etc.. I am leaving out a ton of great stuff but you get my point.

On 10/18/2021 at 6:10 PM, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Yep, who cares if someone cusses. Like really. I feel like a lot of the people that complain about him doing this also, complain about other people who get offended by words. I am for as long as you arent threatening someone who cares, Plus he was speaking the truth!

Well, when you think about it, it is safer to do it at game and not on the freeway. Flip somebody off while driving, you could end up with your head blown off!

I haven’t been LOS for a Colts game…do we have fans that cuss or flip off other players?

Which teams have the rudest fans?

10 minutes ago, Colts Fan in Arizona said:

Well, when you think about it, it is safer to do it at game and not on the freeway. Flip somebody off while driving, you could end up with your head blown off!

I haven’t been LOS for a Colts game…do we have fans that cuss or flip off other players?

I have been to around 50 games starting since 1984 (40 or so since 1999), last one in 2013. I have never had a problem with any fans. Colts fans are pretty laid back. I was at the 2009 Colts/Pats game and had some Pats fans around me and they were cool.

10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have been to around 50 games starting since 1984 (40 or so since 1999), last one in 2013. I have never had a problem with any fans. Colts fans are pretty laid back. I was at the 2009 Colts/Pats game and had some Pats fans around me and they were cool.

Cool :)

Interesting topic.  The NFL has changed so much since the 80s - no wait, the 70s - that I sometimes don't even like watching.  I am one who likes to watch when the teams approach the line of scrimmage to when the whistle blows.  The rest to me is just nonsense.

So - the Rogers stuff to me is no different then all the celebrations, taunting, getting in front of the cameras, etc.  I just don't care for it.  The game is enough for me.  I get excited about football. 

But we all have our opinions and I know some people feel this is part of the game.  

13 hours ago, Colts Fan in Arizona said:

I mean there are likely some that do, it is the odds. And I would go with the Eagles

16 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Most of the great movies and songs came out of the 70's and 80's = ACDC, Kiss, Prince, U2, Rocky 3, Friday the 13th part 3 in 3d lol - top selling horror movie of all-time (1983), Top Gun, Scarface, Terminator, Sudden Impact - Clint, Roadhouse, etc.. I am leaving out a ton of great stuff but you get my point.

Kiss 76 Portland Coliseum

ACDC 79 Powerage Tour Portland Coliseum

I was there. 

22 hours ago, gspdx said:

Interesting topic.  The NFL has changed so much since the 80s - no wait, the 70s - that I sometimes don't even like watching.  I am one who likes to watch when the teams approach the line of scrimmage to when the whistle blows.  The rest to me is just nonsense.

So - the Rogers stuff to me is no different then all the celebrations, taunting, getting in front of the cameras, etc.  I just don't care for it.  The game is enough for me.  I get excited about football. 

But we all have our opinions and I know some people feel this is part of the game.  

Boy, am I glad that I am not the only one that doesn’t care about the excessive celebrations! :grumpy2:
Sometimes, excessive celebrations cause injuries.:eek:

There still needs to be discipline to re-focus on the game.:lombardi:

I even mentioned last year that our Colts should not celebrate unless they were winning…remember that big screen at the end zones?:banana:

So Colts, go crazy with your celebrating at the end of the game when We Win!:cheer2:

45 minutes ago, Colts Fan in Arizona said:

Boy, am I glad that I am not the only one that doesn’t care about the excessive celebrations! :grumpy2:
Sometimes, excessive celebrations cause injuries.:eek:

There still needs to be discipline to re-focus on the game.:lombardi:

I even mentioned last year that our Colts should not celebrate unless they were winning…remember that big screen at the end zones?:banana:

So Colts, go crazy with your celebrating at the end of the game when We Win!:cheer2:

You must be old too!

On 10/19/2021 at 9:09 PM, Four2itus said:

Texas Flood - SRV

Moving Pictures - Rush

Back in Black - ACDC

I was born in 1970 but had older brothers and liked their albums.   i like 60's and 70's music the best.  The 80's had some good too.   

Some of the best from the 60's I like:

The Beatles

The Rolling Stones

Led Zeppelin

CCR

Crosby Stills Nash and Young

Various others

Pink Floyd

Eagles

Fleetwood Mac

ACDC

Black Sabbath

Supertramp

Styx

Kansas

Like you said, too many to list.

Was never a fan of U2, but liked allot of other 80's music.   The Traveling Wilburies, Tom Petty and others.  

15 hours ago, Myles said:

I was born in 1970 but had older brothers and liked their albums.   i like 60's and 70's music the best.  The 80's had some good too.   

The Beatles

The Rolling Stones

Led Zeppelin

CCR

Crosby Stills Nash and Young

Various others

Pink Floyd

Eagles

Fleetwood Mac

ACDC

Black Sabbath

Supertramp

Styx

Kansas

Like you said, too many to list.

Was never a fan of U2, but liked allot of other 80's music.   The Traveling Wilburies, Tom Petty and others.  

That second one should say 70's not 60's.

Archived