Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rams @ Colts, Sept. 19, 2021, 1:00pm ET (12 Noon CT)

NFLfan

Just now, CobraKai344 said:

I have no idea honestly. Me isn’t we have a chance if that guy from VIrgina tech?  I’ll say his better than the guy we cut we signed from the chargers who was awful 

With what pick? The draft didn't fall great for us in terms of drafting a tackle in terms of value, and reaching for one isn't the smart play in the long run and we probably pulled in the best FA option, despite the injury.

1 minute ago, SchlicterSZN said:

The "character" of this team is a joke.  I don't expect to hear much talk about the locker room culture and amazing nonsense anymore.

I agree.  That is just sound bite stuff by Ballard that is designed to play well in Indy market. 

Unfortunately, certain media types bought it without any critical thought otherwise.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

With what pick? The draft didn't fall great for us in terms of drafting a tackle in terms of value, and reaching for one isn't the smart play in the long run and we probably pulled in the best FA option, despite the injury.

I think it was Darrisaw?  It’s been awhile since the draft.  I do like Paye who we drafted and one can only hope Fisher works out after that injury.  

Just now, OffensivelyPC said:

That play wasnt a bootleg. He planted his back foot and then leonard was in his face. 

I'll have to watch it again, but that looked like what they wanted

and leaving help in on that side would have changed the block assignments

Radio called it out too, although my radio and TV are not synched.