Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Roster move - 9/2

CR91

• Shive changed the title to Roster move - 9/2
10 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I just posted some good news in the covid thread. Mod should post it soon.

Nothing to do with this comment, but it reminded me of how I laughed yesterday when they asked Ballard what he thought about what Urban said about cutting players, and availability being taken into consideration.

His reply was something like - We don't play them until like week 12, so I wasn't paying attention.  

That was classic.

Just now, Smonroe said:

Nothing to do with this comment, but it reminded me of how I laughed yesterday when they asked Ballard what he thought about what Urban said about cutting players, and availability being taken into consideration.

His reply was something like - We don't play them until like week 12, so I wasn't paying attention.  

That was classic.

At least he was smart enough to not admit it. I thought it was funny when he said clearly we didn’t because we are having this vax talk.

Apparently this scared a lot of players and they are lining up to get it this weekend while they have time off.

Worked out great. Three in, three out. Limited practice missed.

Wonder how the staffer is doing who was positive. Hope he is doing well.

Fisher is the only one left on the Covid list, correct? He'll have to clear Covid test, then medical, then to either Active, IR, or PUP.... 

53 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Wonder if they will release someone to bring up another WR. 

When things are starting to look up something else always happens lol.

PS rules allow easy temp ups this year again, so no huge reason to bring one up permanently if TY is only going to miss 3 weeks.

2 hours ago, JediXMan said:

What happened to Dez again?

So... you know this is a real rare injury, there's this bone he needs to get removed from his foot... we believe it was an old injury from his pee-wee days. Oh, just by happenstance Q and Wentz had the exact same super rare injury... Timetable for return - 5-12 weeks... 

edit: just for the record I'm joking - I don't really know what his injury is... only that it's a foot injury. 

12 minutes ago, bertjones7 said:

Interested to see if Tell and Chachere clear waivers are added to the practice squad. If so, I’m guessing it would be for cb chesley and vet S sean Davis 

Has Tell done enough?  Yeah, those would be the guys most likely.  Davis was pretty bad.  Rook Davis wasn't much better.  I didn't even notice Chelsey, so that may be a good thing.

1 hour ago, stitches said:

So... you know this is a real rare injury, there's this bone he needs to get removed from his foot... we believe it was an old injury from his pee-wee days. Oh, just by happenstance Q and Wentz had the exact same super rare injury... Timetable for return - 5-12 weeks... 

edit: just for the record I'm joking - I don't really know what his injury is... only that it's a foot injury. 

* it, let's just make the rest of these guys have the same damn surgery and get it over with already!

I'm also joking if it wasn't obvious. :D

19 minutes ago, bertjones7 said:

Interested to see if Tell and Chachere clear waivers are added to the practice squad. If so, I’m guessing it would be for cb chesley and vet S sean Davis 

I would like to see them both back with the team.    

Archived