Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Day 13-Panthers joint practice (8/12)

Restinpeacesweetchloe

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Keefer did say Payes ankle wasn’t anything that would effect the season also. So there is a possibility he doesn’t play in the preseason at all.

Correct.  Flus must be careful what he is saying in the public.  Almost sounds like a bit of pressure applied.

“It’s reps that we wish he would have had, for sure,” Eberflus said. “Going against the opponent that’s coming in here, it’s good for everybody. … If he’s going to miss that, if he does indeed, we’ll have to make it up.”

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

Lol. But cool we have a Reich Colin interview coming up later.

I’m assuming the lighting is casting a shadow from his nose that looks like the mustache of…aw, let’s say: Charlie Chaplin…

This is cool. I will just put it here. Kevin for a promotion. He deserved this.

Agree, great of him to have his own show now in prime-time morning drive.  Also glad he will be seeing more $$$ , he put the time in, now to him go the rewards.

This is cool. I will just put it here. Kevin for a promotion. He deserved this.

Glad to hear it! I just hate that they took away the 1070 am station. 93.5 is hit by a Lafayette station that has better signal. 107.5 gets interferes with some religion channel. I can’t even get good signal of 1070 until the other side of Danville. Used to get the AM station all the way down to terre haute. As someone who moves around the state like I do it’s incredibly unfortunate. If I wanted to stream I would just listen to a podcast instead..

Just now, twfish said:

Glad to hear it! I just hate that they took away the 1070 am station. 93.5 is hit by a Lafayette station that has better signal. 107.5 gets interferes with some religion channel. I can’t even get good signal of 1070 until the other side of Danville. Used to get the AM station all the way down to terre haute. As someone who moves around the state like I do it’s incredibly unfortunate. If I wanted to stream I would just listen to a podcast instead..

Listen on their AP. I live in Fort Wayne and listen all the time.

6 minutes ago, Boss7894 said:

Does Chap have a radio show?  I'd rather listen to his show if he has one.

No. He does do the Blue Zone podcasts with Dave Griffith one a week. It’s on all the platforms.

I usually listen to the morning show on the fan.  I had been listening to JMV in the afternoon  but he has become so whiny I can’t take it. 

What I usually do is their three daily shows are put up as podcasts after they are over. So I will go onto Spotify and just listen to the colts stuff. Everything is time stamped so it’s easy to just listen to those segments.

Archived