Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp day 3-7/30

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I don’t know what you’re referring to?   

What are “those” that haven’t meant squat?   Sorry, you lost me. 

He was referring to your comment of waiting for reassuring words from the team.

Just now, CR91 said:

Getting bad Andrew calf vibes with how vague their being.

Lol. That did sound a little vague from Brady. But if he woke up with it hurting this morning he is probably telling the truth about still evaluating. He did finish practice yesterday so hopefully that is good news. He needs all the reps he can get with this offense.

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

I'm just gonna laugh at this. 

Bad start to the season on like 5 levels. 

What will annoy me most if Wentz is indeed out for awhile with whatever this foot issue is, is all the Wentz haters will be like "See Indy, stupid decision to trade for Wentz." Injuries are things you can't control.

22 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Yeah this Wentz thing isn’t sounding good. Keefer is now saying he won’t be surprised if colts add a vet depending on Wentz foot

Ole Nick on the trading block…..

2 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

What will annoy me most if Wentz is indeed out for awhile with whatever this foot issue is, is all the Wentz haters will be like "See Indy, stupid decision to trade for Wentz." Injuries are things you can't control.

But you can’t ignore history

4 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

fair

The coaches have alluded to Frank being the primary voice to the media on injury issues, and not wanting to say too much since he's not here.... But is there some rule that forbids Frank making statements or addressing the media while he's out? We all know he's not out of the loop, technology and all ... So why would that have any bearing on what or who could discuss injuries

3 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

The coaches have alluded to Frank being the primary voice to the media on injury issues, and not wanting to say too much since he's not here.... But is there some rule that forbids Frank making statements or addressing the media while he's out? We all know he's not out of the loop, technology and all ... So why would that have any bearing on what or who could discuss injuries

Right? No reason he can’t do a zoom call.

Archived