Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp day 3-7/30

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

Don’t be so sure the foot is minor.   It might be, but it’s not a lock. 

Sometimes an injured body part feels much worse the day after.   No more adrenaline.  A night of rest, sometimes something like a foot can stiffen up.   

It’s probably fine.   But don’t bet on it yet.  I’d like some reassuring words from the Colts first. 

Even those historically haven't meant squat. Lol

21 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Can’t forget Nelson and Kelly both out so the pass rush might look a little better then if they were in.

Actually, 60% of the OL is backups with only Smith and Glo as slated starters in... It's early as all get out, bit not an inspiring look for the soon to be highest paid OL in the league.  Some of this is likely due to taking the whole summer off.... Today's athletes require an insane amount of rest....

56 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

You’ve already written that.   I saw it already.  Writing it a second time doesn’t make it more true.  

And none of it matters, not if Wentz wakes up today and his foot feels worse instead of better.   All I’m asking for is some clarification from the Colts.   That’s all. 

Where is the betting action at? I'm ready to drop $50 on it.

Just now, compuls1v3 said:

Guess the reporters can't agree on who was fighting.  Or was this another fight? lol

Holder corrected his tweet. It was Campbell.

2 minutes ago, Shive said:

Wow! That actually surprises me. Pittman doesn't seem like the type to get into a scuffle.

He is so mild mannered. He turns into a different person on the football field.

Archived