Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Sign Rgiii. Details Tomorrow!

Fx Stryker

On the heels of the nonsensical "Gm Grigson Has Shown Interest In Drafting Trent Richardson" thread, it never occurred to me that this one was for real. I suspect that the people who were genuinely startled are the same ones who can't understand why the Colts haven't signed Luck yet. Still a long way until the draft. I'd be astonished of an announcement regardless of who they were signing.

And whichever QB they sign it's fine with me - as long as they've done their homework and tried to make the best choice they can - so I'm not sure what the "fear factor" is to begin with.

quote me on this and make me eat crow if not true but WE WOULD NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS DRAFT RGIII

You still need to hold up your end of the bargain from the wager we made during the season. You said we would 100% for sure beat some team (I think it was the Panthers) and you lost. The wager was that you change your avatar to

mark-sanchez-celebration-2.jpg

However, I will give you a choice. You can either make it that one, this one

jones1.jpg, or

F3Is7O_cam-newton-carolina-panthers.jpg

I think we are each allowed to consider what is funny and what isn't for ourselves.

ohhh, yea, no....sorry. I'm the one that decides whats funny and what isn't funny. In the future you could PM me if you have any questions as to what is funny and I'll let you know if it was or not, mmmkay?