Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Sign Rgiii. Details Tomorrow!

Fx Stryker

I actually want to thank you because in the back of my mind I was wondering what I would do if we drafted RGIII over Luck and I thought I would be a little disappointed but I would be fine with it. When I saw your post I figured out I want Andrew Luck and no one else lol. So much emotion haha

I actually want to thank you because in the back of my mind I was wondering what I would do if we drafted RGIII over Luck and I thought I would be a little disappointed but I would be fine with it. When I saw your post I figured out I want Andrew Luck and no one else lol. So much emotion haha

So what if we actually do get RGIII? I hope he gets the support from everyone.

LOL @ this thread. Seriously though, when I first saw this I thought that the OP was trying to make another point about posting in the proper section of the forum! So I didn't take it seriously. However, I wasn't thinking along the lines of April Fool's. Nicely played. I'd be fine either way because I trust the Colts draft evaluation process but my personal preference is definitely Luck.

I wonder how many of our Skins fan stragglers will have their hearts skip a beat when they see this? :D