Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

At this point it is a definite win for Cards. The only way that the Texans could come out at all as a winner is if DJ comes out this year looking like he did a few years ago. He'd have to be a top 5 back again. Even then they wouldn't really have won so much as just didn't get robbed. 

2 hours ago, Stephen said:

Did yhe texans fix their secondary

I think their Defense just got worst and their offense lost and didn't replace hardly any of its production no secret that offense lived and died through Hopkins now that he is gone Watson is screwed if I were him I would have texted Obrien demanding a trade. Texans are officially the new Cleveland Browns. AKA dumpster fire.

3 hours ago, ztboiler said:

BOB doesn’t have to explain anything...but he does need to make it to the AFC Title game in the next 2 years.  Short of that the Texans will be irresponsible not to replace him for the prime years of Watson.

This. Anymore insane meltdowns like the playoff game against KC and I will lose my mind. 

4 hours ago, Qwiz said:

This. Anymore insane meltdowns like the playoff game against KC and I will lose my mind. 

Qwiz... losing to Mahommes like that is one thing.... but with these dopey personnel moves I gotta wonder why young McNair is letting him completely screw the team up like this.

I mean having a “hands off” owner is usually not a bad thing.... but O’Brien really has things going in reverse.

12 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I bet when they traded Hopkins you did this homer falling GIF, nice too see you again as you have always been a respectful poster from a rival team.

I had to find out about by seeing a meme first on Instagram. Then I was in denial, then shock, then, yes, I may or may not have fallen....into a bottle of whiskey :default_20smile:

11 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

Qwiz... losing to Mahommes like that is one thing.... but with these dopey personnel moves I gotta wonder why young McNair is letting him completely screw the team up like this.

I mean having a “hands off” owner is usually not a bad thing.... but O’Brien really has things going in reverse.

I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, but the McNairs are allowing him to build the roster in his image. It should be noted that we apparently tried to grab the Patriots guy a couple years ago, but that didn’t work out and now here we are. 
 I don’t know if they think BOB has really learned to be like Belichick or not but the Hopkins trade smells funny. There must have been something going on between them. I’m okay with the acquisition of Tunsil, but they did Hop dirty. The team had better be damn competitive this year. If we regress or make an early playoff exit Bill will be in trouble. 

59 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, but the McNairs are allowing him to build the roster in his image. It should be noted that we apparently tried to grab the Patriots guy a couple years ago, but that didn’t work out and now here we are. 
 I don’t know if they think BOB has really learned to be like Belichick or not but the Hopkins trade smells funny. There must have been something going on between them. I’m okay with the acquisition of Tunsil, but they did Hop dirty. The team had better be damn competitive this year. If we regress or make an early playoff exit Bill will be in trouble. 

Well... at least if it goes bad this year and they wind up dumping O’Brien, you have Watson to build around.

If I was the owner though... I’m pulling back the reigns on BOB right about now. He’s no Belichick.

Archived