Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Amazing Story - Kenny Moore

TheMarine

That's the best thing I've read in a long time.  Goes to show how one act of kindness can make a huge difference in someone's life.

We get so tied up in petty things that we miss opportunities.  Kenny could have just as easily kept driving that day because he could have felt had more important things to do.

These are the guys we need in our locker room and our community.

• Like 7

It seems like we have got a lot of guys on this team who really are good to the community.  That story about Kenny... Glowinski helping push the car of a stranger a few weeks ago... The Maniac helping fix a stranger's flat tire last year... etc. etc. etc.

I like that Ballard and Co. really place an emphasis on character of the guys they are bringing into this team.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, CurBeatElite said:

It seems like we have got a lot of guys on this team who really are good to the community.  That story about Kenny... Glowinski helping push the car of a stranger a few weeks ago... The Maniac helping fix a stranger's flat tire last year... etc. etc. etc.

I like that Ballard and Co. really place an emphasis on character of the guys they are bringing into this team.

yup, you would think that they must be receiving "good deed" bonuses or something.

• Like 2