Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2019 NFL Draft Thread

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts Nation!  :default_20smile:  NFl Draft Evening is finally here as the 2019 NFL Draft begins tonight from Nashvillle, TN ,   after 8:00 PM Eastern Time.  Colts own the 26th overall pick in the first round of the NFL Draft.  Primary needs by player position  for our Colts include help in Defensive Line, Linebacker, Offensive Line, Safety, and Wide Receiver.

NFL Network and ESPN will provide the drama, and maneuvering by  the Colts and the other NFL teams through  potential trades and  draft picks during the course of the entire NFL Draft through Saturday.

We wish Colts team owner Jim Irsay, General Manager Chris Ballard, Head Coach Frank Reich, and the assistant coaches, player personnel, and team scouts as they plan their strategy to continue forming the 2019 Indianapolis Colts from their War Room.

Great luck and GO COLTS!!!!!   :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:    :D

Colts 2019 NFL Draft Position Needs and Draft Order:

https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/teams?team=IND

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Good morning, 2006Coltsbestever (sorry)!    I admit to have in mind that the Colts can try to draft, around this year's draft. and surround players to improve their offense even more now that we have a healthy Andrew Luck,  I can probably say the Colts management may likely draft a wide receiver or two, in light of T.Y. Hilton enduring his leg injury if you remember, last December, and into the playoff games at the Texans and Chiefs.

• Like 1

• Nadine pinned this topic
50 minutes ago, LucasOilStadium said:

Good morning, 2006Coltsbestever (sorry)!    

hahahaha I was just messing with him!  Thanks for starting this thread and for everything you do on the game day threads as well!! :rock:

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, stitches said:

Probably Murray... They've done too much damage with Rosen to go back, IMO... 

Agree!!! No chatter whatsoever of other teams trying to move up to get Murray!!! Plus, the Cardinals do not have much draft equity to move around, so Murray definitely!!!

• Like 1

Just now, w87r said:

I don't think the Colts will be drafting tonight.

Going to be a couple teams trying to trade back into 1st round to draft a QB. 

I don't see Ballard passing on the value.

I don’t think he trades out of the first round