Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2019 NFL Draft Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, Shive said:

I'd be mad for them. They really need the help and there should be at least 1 or 2 solid guys there at this rate, unless there's a run on them.

Thanks. I think there will be lots of OL. If we have to trade up to get Bradbury, Lindstrom, or McCoy, I would be in favor of it. 

Man, Roger Goodell can't read. Did he say "Hockinton"??

My friend who is a Giants-season ticket holder sent me this text message:

Will Jones be the next Eli (or Peyton) or the next Dave Brown? Answer will define Gettleman's legacy. If he turns out to be less than very, very good, I'll be watching the next Giant playoff game from the nursing home dayroom. 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

My friend who is a Giants-season ticket holder sent me this text message:

Will Jones be the next Eli (or Peyton) or the next Dave Brown? Answer will define Gettleman's legacy. If he turns out to be less than very, very good, I'll be watching the next Giant playoff game from the nursing home dayroom. 

IMO he will be the next Dave Brown mike tyson smile GIF

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think a lot of people will watch the Fever because many want to see how great Clark can be in the WNBA, and many want to see her fail out of jealousy. Fever will draw big whoever they play, the other teams probably not. Maybe the team (Chicago) Angel Reese is on will, because of the little Rivalry her and Clark had. Chicago is a big market too.   To @jvan1973 point, they should lower the Rim to 9.5 feet from 10 feet. Nothing against women, I love women but overall, they are just not as athletic as men. Jvan also said that Cheryl Miller is the greatest women's basketball ever. I agree 100%. Out of all the women I have seen play not many have better than Clark though. Breanna Stewart, Diana Taurasi, Maya Moore, Lise Lesile, Candice Parker, and Cynthia Cooper have been all dominant players as well = College and WNBA. I am sure I am leaving a few players out. @holeymoley99brought up Ann Myers, she could compete against certain men and hold her own back in the day, she even tried out for the Pacers but got cut.
    • I just wanted someone to finally get 88. It's an iconic number in both Baltimore and Indianapolis Colts history 
    • Maybe it's to remind himself of the 10 WRs who went before him.  I have no real idea, obviously, but would track with his whole "chip on his shoulder" thing he's got going on.
    • The Ryan Diem jersey number, always liked it. Solid pro for a long time, if that is what Matt Goncalves becomes, I will take it.  
    • Personally dont like 10 on Mitchell. I think it's boring, but whatever 
  • Members

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,352

• Archer

Archer 1,784

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 41,624

• Jason_

Jason_ 2,305

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,397