Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2019 NFL Draft Thread

LucasOilStadium

Someone's going to get Rosen for a steal. With picking Murray, Rosen essentially doesn't have a logical roster spot and the leverage isn't there anymore. You can't have the QB you drafted in the 1st last year backing up this years 1st when they have completely different styles.

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

he was thrown in horrible situation

I can agree to an extend, but he literally showed nothing.

I'm not even saying Rosen isn't any good. I'm just saying he looked pretty bad.

Just now, w87r said:

I can agree to an extend, but he literally showed nothing.

I'm not even saying Rosen isn't any good. I'm just saying he looked pretty bad.

Not saying he’s anywhere close to  Manning, but Peyton didn’t have a good rookie year either...

4 minutes ago, w87r said:

Are we really going to compare those 2 rookie seasons?

No but what I’m saying is that I don’t write off rookie QBs nor do I crown them the GOAT off one single season, especially their rookie season or first yr as a starter

• Like 1

Would think I was in the UCLA Bruins forum or something?

Mention Josh Rosen literally did nothing to show any promise(not that I don't think he has potential).

That leads to Peyton Manning rookie comparisons and all kinds of love.

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

No but what I’m saying is that I don’t write off rookie QBs nor do I crown them the GOAT off one single season, especially their rookie season or first yr as a starter

I don't either, I even agreed with you and said it seems to be a bad pick.

I was just explaining how I can see Arizona's justification.

They had a look at a guy, even though he was in a bad situation, he jist didn't show much at all.

11 minutes ago, w87r said:

Would think I was in the UCLA Bruins forum or something?

Mention Josh Rosen literally did nothing to show any promise(not that I don't think he has potential).

That leads to Peyton Manning rookie comparisons and all kinds of love.

I’m not saying Rosen wasn’t bad. He was. I’m simply saying that I’d give the kid a chance to see what he’s made of year two. By no means am I saying he’s comparable to Peyton. Good grief

• NFLfan unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Top 5 QB's in the league are: 1. Mahomes 2. Rodgers -you could flip that, it is even. I still think GB will win the SB this year but if I was starting a franchise today I would take Mahomes because of his age.   3. Brady even at 44     4. Allen   5. Russell Wilson when healthy - just had an off year plus was injured, he still has 5 very good to great years left. Unless you have a great defense a team is pretty much screwed if you don't have 1 of these 5 QB's. As good as Dak is, can never get it done. Dallas doesn't have the D. I don't see Matt Stafford getting it done either and look at the team around him. Rams will win tonight but after that Tom will knock them out.   I am 4-1 so far with my picks this week. Dallas is my only loss and that game was close. Jimmy G is a solid game manager and is good at times.     
    • I think whoever wins the Bills/Chiefs game is going to the SB. The Titans being the #1 seed should beat Cincy but after that they will be toast as usual. I may take Cincy just for craps and giggles because nobody knows how healthy Henry will be. Look I bag on Tannehill a lot so I do want to say he is above average, basically a solid game manager so he doesn't suck but I can't see them beating teams like KC or Buffalo with him at QB. Those teams have way too much offense. They will probably squeeze by Cincy due to lack of experience that Cincy has in the playoffs and it is at Tennessee. By the way we have the same problem with Wentz, if we faced a KC or Buffalo we wouldn't win either - just keeping it real that is why we need a QB like Wilson. You can beat teams like that in the regular season but post season is a different animal. 
    • The answer is we were totally fleeced by Philly. Wentz hasn’t been the answer and won’t ever be.  
    • No more unretiring for Roethlisberger
    • Time will tell, if Frank & Carson pull it together and he's effective as our starting quarterback for 5 to 10 years, a 1st & a 3rd will seem like a bargain for stability at the most important position for about a decade.
  • Members

• ColtsGermany

ColtsGermany 368

• smittywerb

smittywerb 379

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 26,622

• The Old Crow

The Old Crow 884

• Nickster

Nickster 1,546

• JlynRN