Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2019 NFL Draft Thread

1 minute ago, Shive said:

How does it take AZ so long to get their pick in? You've known you were the first pick for months...

Yeah

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

What is the discussion 

Who knows 

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nelson will take care of him 

These next 5 teams need to keep their filthy hands off of Tillery.

Nice pick for the Bills.... here’s to Oliver and Quinnen Williams “getting acquainted” with Brady.

Posted Images

Someone's going to get Rosen for a steal. With picking Murray, Rosen essentially doesn't have a logical roster spot and the leverage isn't there anymore. You can't have the QB you drafted in the 1st last year backing up this years 1st when they have completely different styles.

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

he was thrown in horrible situation

I can agree to an extend, but he literally showed nothing.

I'm not even saying Rosen isn't any good. I'm just saying he looked pretty bad.

Just now, w87r said:

I can agree to an extend, but he literally showed nothing.

I'm not even saying Rosen isn't any good. I'm just saying he looked pretty bad.

Not saying he’s anywhere close to  Manning, but Peyton didn’t have a good rookie year either...

Just now, csmopar said:

Not saying he’s anywhere close to  Manning, but Peyton didn’t have a good rookie year either...

Are we really going to compare those 2 rookie seasons?

4 minutes ago, w87r said:

Are we really going to compare those 2 rookie seasons?

No but what I’m saying is that I don’t write off rookie QBs nor do I crown them the GOAT off one single season, especially their rookie season or first yr as a starter

• Like 1

Would think I was in the UCLA Bruins forum or something?

Mention Josh Rosen literally did nothing to show any promise(not that I don't think he has potential).

That leads to Peyton Manning rookie comparisons and all kinds of love.

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

No but what I’m saying is that I don’t write off rookie QBs nor do I crown them the GOAT off one single season, especially their rookie season or first yr as a starter

I don't either, I even agreed with you and said it seems to be a bad pick.

I was just explaining how I can see Arizona's justification.

They had a look at a guy, even though he was in a bad situation, he jist didn't show much at all.

11 minutes ago, w87r said:

Would think I was in the UCLA Bruins forum or something?

Mention Josh Rosen literally did nothing to show any promise(not that I don't think he has potential).

That leads to Peyton Manning rookie comparisons and all kinds of love.

I’m not saying Rosen wasn’t bad. He was. I’m simply saying that I’d give the kid a chance to see what he’s made of year two. By no means am I saying he’s comparable to Peyton. Good grief

Just now, Shive said:

WOW! Clelin Ferrell at 4!? We thought he could potentially drop to us.

Yeah I always thought it was a large stretch to assume he would fall past 15. I think pass rushers are going to come off fast tonight. Going to be interesting. 

• NFLfan unpinned this topic