Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

10 year old won science fair with project about Brady being cheater

chad72

That reminds me, in college at IPFW, I made a presentation on how today's digital media can be used to attack a person's prestige. I used Tom Brady as an example and showed him getting his butt handed to him on all the Superbowl Giants sacks. I really just wanted an excuse to rub that Superbowl loss in Brady's face. The class loved it.

This kid gets it. At the very young age of 10 that Brady is a CHEATER and wanted to disgrace him. 

Yet there still are adults that have been watching football for years, decades and despite all the scandals and innuendo about the pats they still include him in all time lists and even say he is the GOAT.

:scratch:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

This kid gets it. At the very young age of 10 that Brady is a CHEATER and wanted to disgrace him. 

Yet there still are adults that have been watching football for years, decades and despite all the scandals and innuendo about the pats they still include him in all time lists and even say he is the GOAT.

I thought my IQ was high, hell this kid is smarter than me :funny::lol:

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Lmao because every scandal be debunked. And no I’m not getting into that.. that’s a long dead dead horse lol

2 hours ago, JimJaime said:

Lmao because every scandal be debunked. And no I’m not getting into that.. that’s a long dead dead horse lol

I'm not going into it either. Too long and time consuming.

But they paid heavy monetary fines, Fined Top Draft picks, and also served suspensions. Thats not what I call 'debunked'.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, GoPats said:

It's just a good thing they finally caught the Patriots cheating, or else they would have just kept on winning and winning games. 

The thing is till Jim McNally and John Jastremski  open their mouths and tell the whole truth there will always be doubts. 

• Like 2

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

The thing is till Jim McNally and John Jastremski  open their mouths and tell the whole truth there will always be doubts. 

I guess as a Patriots fan I'll have to somehow soldier on without the approval of people who hate them and want them to fail. 

image.thumb.png.61bfb51d62eeedeab978ed3e8156f2ea.png

4 hours ago, JimJaime said:

Lol kid hates Brady but loves the QB Winston. Ahh be young and so dumb again.. lol

Do you feel stronger now? I mean putting down a 10 yr old kid? Takes a big man to do that huh?  Or

Then again, we know that most patriot fans can't even spell science let along win a science fair...  :catfight:

5 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

So was my comment wrong?

No, I'm sure you're right about how people will perceive things. I've just long since stopped looking for validation from rival fan bases. 

Don't get me wrong - in some twisted way I'm actually thankful. Who knows if the Patriots would have been this good for this long if they weren't constantly under so much scrutiny? Seems like they just get better every time they "get caught" and people decide to call their accomplishments into question. 

39 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Do you feel stronger now? I mean putting down a 10 yr old kid? Takes a big man to do that huh?  Or

Then again, we know that most patriot fans can't even spell science let along win a science fair...  :catfight:

They take pride in tainted championships what did you expect from them? Lol

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

This kid is a genius. He should automatically get in to MIT or Harvard for this very heart warming project. 

The kid totally debunked Belichick flunky, Bill Nye, the Science Guy. 

Lol.....like I said earlier in thread, this kid gets it at age 10 while some adults don't.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 3:47 PM, GoPats said:

I guess as a Patriots fan I'll have to somehow soldier on without the approval of people who hate them and want them to fail. 

image.thumb.png.61bfb51d62eeedeab978ed3e8156f2ea.png

You do realize the majority of the sports world views them this way, don't  you?

It is what it is.   

Without getting into another long discussion, where no one is going to change anyone else's mind, let me just say I can like and respect you, without liking and respecting your team. :hat:

• Like 3

On 1/25/2019 at 3:58 PM, csmopar said:

Actually I put down everyone because I said “to be young and stupid”  but unlike you I won’t insult all colts fans for your lack of reading ability.  

Oh and as for science, sadly most NFL fans are to lazy look outside of the NFL results to the dozens of neutral science sites that stated the NFL was wrong.  But hey enjoy your 1-0 flag sigh..

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:05 PM, GoPats said:

No, I'm sure you're right about how people will perceive things. I've just long since stopped looking for validation from rival fan bases. 

Don't get me wrong - in some twisted way I'm actually thankful. Who knows if the Patriots would have been this good for this long if they weren't constantly under so much scrutiny? Seems like they just get better every time they "get caught" and people decide to call their accomplishments into question. 

You have long since stopped looking for validation from rival fan bases?

But here you are talking about it all the time.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Actually I put down everyone because I said “to be young and stupid”  but unlike you I won’t insult all colts fans for your lack of reading ability.  

Oh and as for science, sadly most NFL fans are to lazy look outside of the NFL results to the dozens of neutral science sites that stated the NFL was wrong.  But hey enjoy your 1-0 flag sigh..

For every one of your dozen sites there are a dozen who think different.

Now you make an issue over a 1-0 mantra that Frank come up with?  Sorry, you are petty.

• Like 2

On 1/25/2019 at 4:05 PM, GoPats said:

12 hours ago, JimJaime said:

I just realized that I should be taking your presence in this forum as a compliment to our awesome forum.

This really is the best forum.

I've been to some other teams' forums, and they're all dumpster fires.  Especially Pats forums, they're the worst.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Gramz said:

You do realize the majority of the sports world views them this way, don't  you?

It is what it is.   

Without getting into another long discussion, where no one is going to change anyone else's mind, let me just say I can like and respect you, without liking and respecting your team. :hat:

Yeah, when you hear articles like these come up again and again, it does make you wonder:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ex-eagles-coach-steve-spagnuolo-says-patriots-had-our-signals-in-super-bowl-loss/

This was a year ago, before the Eagles SB. Remember, when the news came out that the Eagles did a fake walkthrough??? :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/27/2019 at 6:48 PM, Gramz said:

It is what it is.   

Yes of course. 

It's just sort of funny how it's all come full circle. They started off as a plucky underdog that resonated with people when they came out of the tunnel as a team and upset the Rams, and eventually morphed into this team that everyone is sick of seeing. 

On 1/27/2019 at 11:44 PM, crazycolt1 said:

You have long since stopped looking for validation from rival fan bases?

But here you are talking about it all the time.

Discussion is one thing. Letting it impact my enjoyment of the past 18 seasons is another. 

10 minutes ago, GoPats said:

Discussion is one thing. Letting it impact my enjoyment of the past 18 seasons is another. 

When ever you come into a Colts forum and defend an issue such as the deflatgate you know ahead of time it's something your going to get negative vibes. That's pre meditated aggravation.

Just like this boast of 18 seasons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

When ever you come into a Colts forum and defend an issue such as the deflatgate you know ahead of time it's something your going to get negative vibes. That's pre meditated aggravation.

Just like this boast of 18 seasons.

I guess I'm guilty of being curious as to whether or not the silliness ever ends? In general though, I am of the opinion that having fans from different teams only makes any MB better. 

Either way, I get the feeling there's not much I could say that wouldn't offend you somehow. For example, the 18 seasons "boast" was nothing of the sort, but you took it that way. 

I have shied away from sports networks the past week, but still manage to see a few things on the evening news, or social media. 

The smug "We're Still Here", and that arrogant  smile on Brady's face like they've already won and saying he still plans on playing until he's 45,   makes me want to :puke:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, GoPats said:

I guess I'm guilty of being curious as to whether or not the silliness ever ends? In general though, I am of the opinion that having fans from different teams only makes any MB better. 

Either way, I get the feeling there's not much I could say that wouldn't offend you somehow. For example, the 18 seasons "boast" was nothing of the sort, but you took it that way. 

Curious as to whether or not the silliness ever ends?

No, it won't. That is pure fandom. The Patriots have been a thorn in the Colts side for a while now.

I don't understand why you don't understand it?

19 hours ago, Gramz said:

I have shied away from sports networks the past week, but still manage to see a few things on the evening news, or social media. 

The smug "We're Still Here", and that arrogant  smile on Brady's face like they've already won and saying he still plans on playing until he's 45,   makes me want to :puke:

I think a lot of people have. I personally, have been in complete 'radio silence' and haven't seen or heard one word. I won't be part of their Brainwashing corruption and rigging. I do wish tho I could fly to Vegas and place a big bet on the cheaters. Might as well take advantage on a 'sure thing'. haha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I think a lot of people have. I personally, have been in complete 'radio silence' and haven't seen or heard one word. I won't be part of their Brainwashing corruption and rigging. I do wish tho I could fly to Vegas and place a big bet on the cheaters. Might as well take advantage on a 'sure thing'. haha

Yeah me too.. it's ridiculous. I just can't wait for it to be over...  no faith in the 13-3 Rams to beat the 11-5 Patriots... just sickening... cheaters or not. Everyone on that team is magically the best..

• Like 1

On 1/29/2019 at 1:08 PM, crazycolt1 said:

Curious as to whether or not the silliness ever ends?

No, it won't. That is pure fandom. The Patriots have been a thorn in the Colts side for a while now.

I don't understand why you don't understand it?

I guess my expectations are too high. My bad.