Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Weather Forecast for Saturday's Game Does a 360

dw49

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think the defense on both sides will have trouble because they don’t know where the offense is going.

I feel like you have been told this at a certain point, or points......  as have we all on broadcasts.  In truth however, that advantage, if any, is slight to nonexistant.  You can't cut or plant in this weather any better just because you know where or when you want to go...  This weather slows everyone down, thus affecting timing and rhythm plays by the offense..... it's a wash.  It effects the same type of movements and reactions for both teams, offense and defense.  The whole "offense has an advantage because they know where they want to go" adage is overplayed and parroted by tons of media talking heads, don't see many actual players mention it often.....

1 minute ago, Lucky1 said:

This helps the colts offense more than the cheifs, but hurts the speed of our defense more than them as well

Speed will be limited for 2 guys running stride for stride in the same way....

6 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

Something that might come into play: Mahommes has 9 fumbles this year. We can only hope.

Both Dlines will be at a disadvantage with a slick field.

In weather like this I think it could come down to turnovers.  A big turnover giving your offense a short field could be huge.  While neither Luck or Mahomes have a lot of history in bad weather Mahomes does have a fumble problem as you have pointed out in good weather.  Hopefully it shows up today like it did for the Ravens QB last week.

Just now, Girlzarefanstoo said:

With as many games as hubby and I have watched this season, a Colts' game hasn't been one of them!  We will be watching this afternoon and rooting for you guys.  Good luck!

If we don't make it out of this alive, I'll be rooting for y'all to go all the way. Rivers and Gates deserve a ring.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Look at it this way.  We will be camouflaged in color rush WHITE.  

You definitely won’t see vinatieri kick the ball with that white beard.   The ball will come out of nowhere then through the goal posts.  

• Like 1